Saturday, August 19, 2006

YAY for Simply Silas and Lacey!

So, Simply Silas said to me that the top for is gonna be on teen choice awards tomorrow, I said what? How do you know, then she said that Lacey said that they will be on Tenn Choice Awards! WOOOOT!!

Here is Lacey's bulletin!

TEEN CHOICE AWARDS
Body: watch for the top 4 tomorrow on the teen choice awards. eeeee


Okay guys, you know what this means! The Benjelle will be back on TV together! WE MUST ANALYZE! We are looking at Words, Movements, Closeness, Emotion, Gazes, Touching! I need everyone in Fangirl mode! We are losing ship members. We have to get everyone back on. We will make this ship sail once again! Do you understand me? *Maam yes Maam* I said do you understand me?? * MAAM YES MAAM* NOW MARCH PEOPLE MARCH! 1-2-3-4 1-2-3-4! hahahah! I got caught up in the moment there :)






Wow, if thats not obsessed...I really dont know what is! haha. But really...fangirl mode people! *squints eyes while trying hard not to laugh*



-Taylor :P

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the benjelle navy. Yeah, Navy, not army, cause we're on a ship.

*badump bah!*

Sorry, my jokes are lame.

Anonymous said...

ORA YOU ARE IN THE NAVY TOO DANG IT!!!

You just need inspiration.

Anonymous said...

YES MAAM!! FANGIRL REPORTING FOR DUTY!
Ora: it's ok if u semi-liked his music, we dont have to hate him, after all Benji nor Donyelle (obviously but unfortunately) wudnt want us to hate him either ...so we shudnt hate him, if his music is ok (notice i sed ok) well lets give him a lil credit ...Tahir your music is ok.
BUT thats as far as it goes.
so ora..in the words of simply silas "YOU ARE IN THE NAVY TOO DANG IT!!!"
So get bak on this ship b4 i have to throw this round, orange life saver thinggy out to u and force u back on it! =D
and for the stain which you claim u r ...this lil tune will get it out "na na na na, na na na na HEY HEY ........GGOOODDBYYYEE!!!!" =D

Anonymous said...

I'M IN THE BENJELLE NAVY!! YAY!! When is the Teen Coice awards tomorrow?? Oh yeah and the uniforms sound great!! :P

Anonymous said...

I`M STILL ON THE SHIP!

FANGIRL MODE: ON

just a touch of benjelle and i`m good =D

BENJELLE NAVY, ATTEN HUT!

Moose said...

Shrimp, I'll start the chant oncemore:

BENJELLE, BENJELLE, BENJELLE!!!

(I can't hear you, people!!)

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

It's on at 8:00 p.m. (west coast time - though it's prolly 7 in AZ) on Fox (thanks, Silas!).

I agree with BajanDancer: We still love you Ora, so get your butt back on this ship, damnit! Do I have to come in after you?? : D

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

I want a Benjelle sailor girl uniform...

They should be green and say "I'm a keeper" :D

<#Benji!!

Or we could just dress up like they did for Ramalama, because that my dears, is hot. Or like they did for the contemp mia michaels routine, which was, ah-mazing. I've got that one half made! *sheepish grin*

Anonymous said...

hmmmm..... so it IS official that tahir and donny are going out?? how come he doesn't have her on one of his friends?? Maybe they are just friends?? maybe he stepped aside because he knew she had somethin goin on with Benji?? so many questionss!! i am still in denial!!:D I want to hear the words out of Donyelle's mouth... cus i have only soorta herd them out of benji's mouth. Anyone know FOR SURE??

Anonymous said...

Ora: YES!

Taylor said...

YAY! We have outfits! Woot! Im soo getting a bracelet or like a necklace or something that says fangirl. mwhahaha!


-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

LOL! This reminds me of that anime sailor moon for some reason... its like "SAILOR MOON! SAILOR MERCURY!! SAILOR MARS!! SAILOR... BENJELLE?" =]

Ack, I try to come here kinda regularly. This place has a lot of posts so it takes time to read them too XD; & Schools almost starting so i gotta do a lotta thingies

ooh whens the teen choice award? oh well if i miss it, it will prolly be on the internet like right after it airs XD