Saturday, August 19, 2006

Thanks to Ora, Limentation, CandiceB, and whoever originally posted that part of CandiceB's comment on idolforums!

1) "I was having some quality "RealTime" and i forgot about anything Benjelle. Maybe if i kept up with realtime, I'll forget abt them. In fact, after reading the other posts, i'd say, Okay...Benji's single, Donny has a bf. That's fine.

Then after some boring bumpings, I decided to to view Pop Jazz and VFW1. I'm bored out of my mind. And guess what, I got s*ck back right in after seeing these 2 people together. And i was thinking:

FRIEND - Sexual tension
FRIEND - Kiss
FRIEND - ButtSlap
FRIEND - Gazing and more gazing.

Ok, someone clear this for me because I am confused as heck!
1) Is it just Benji or did he go around kissing other people's girlfriend on the lips?
2) With all the advances, an "attached" Donny still could not tell him what's a platonic touch and what's not. Ivan slaps her butt too. But it's not flat-palmed like what Benji did on Broadway1.
3) Is it just me or that Benji could change his heart in a snap?
4) Single shoutout, no Donyelle and I never had sex, she has a boyfriend rightnow, she's faithful - Is it me or is he clairvoyant? He seems to know what the interviewer's going to ask.
5) Seriously Donny, you really have a boyfriend? I heard about the Sunshine on a Sunday morning smile you gave benji after the Ramalama routine when he came up to you and squeeze your waist for 4-5 times and you guys walk off together to the sunset ( well actually the backstage )
6) Is it just me or that the world's getting delusional at the same time?

Last question

7) Is it just me or that Travis's alter ego, tracy emerged after seeing benji and donny kiss?

Conclusion: Fox is God."

What do I do every time this new heartbreaking news comes out? I go look at that list I made of why we love them, or the picture Simply Silas made us with that list, and remind myself how obviously in love they are!!!

2) "This just in: My daughter-in-law called me a few minutes ago to tell me that she and her best friend in New York( they are on vacation) saw Benji coming out of the building the Fox studios are in a few minutes ago and that they probably made fools of themselves jumping up and down, waving and yelling, but this is the most incredible thing: they said they yelled his name and he waved at them too while he was on his cell phone and then my d-in-law said her friend (who is very bold and never one to hold her tongue! LOL!) yelled out "Tell Donny 'Hi' and that we love her",.....he pointed to the phone and said :"I'll tell her right now" and said thanks and went back to his phone call accompanied by a group of about 3 or 4 people who probably were from Fox."

Squeediddleyumptious, folks!

~ Moose ~

10 comments:

Limenation said...

HELLO HELLO MOOSE!! THANKS FOR THE RECOGNITION!! * stoked*

Moose said...

HI LIMENTATION!!! I WUV YOU!!

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

omg omg !!!! he was on the phone to her !!!!!!!!!! sqqquuuueeeeee
(i never ever sqquue but i'm so squeeiinng rite now !)
benjelle lives ppl ..benjelle really lives !!!
Ahoy Maties!! last call!! this ship is ready to set sail!!! woohoo :D:D:D lol i'm so happy rite now ...its kinda pathetic actually but
my day just improved ..by ..u have no idea ...just ALOT! thanx!!!

Anonymous said...

thanx for that article too ora, I LOVE DONYELLE!!! :D *so happy rite now*

Taylor said...

Hold on, what happened with Tracy? Im slow, and obsessed with Trav, I cant miss anything. What were you saying?


-Taylor :P

Taylor said...

btw, SQUEE! He was talking to Donny on the phone! WOOT! Maybe he was talking about how he was asking Donny to thank Tahir for making a cover-up to hide his and Donny's burning love for eachother...or maybe they were just talking about how they wanted to get some food later. hahah! Either way, he was talking to Donny and I am SOOO happy! Woot!

-Taylor :P
-Taylorkins
-Tay Tay
-Cheesehead
-Yippydoodle
-Travis' Main Squeeze

Taylor said...

Ora: "Tahir turnin on the TV and seein Benji bein like "yeah me & Donyelle are gettin it on 24/7""

HAHAHAH! Ora, you are crazy! ILU! Mwahaha, I was cracking up at this for like five minutes. Me and Donyelle are gettin it on 24/7! haha. I can imagine Benji saying that. Even though he would never say that in real life *ahem*Janus*cough* hahaha

-Taylor :P
-Travis&Tracy's Boo. Oh yes!

Anonymous said...

So ends another era. *sigh*

The hardest part about next season? Finding a couple to replace the almighty Benjelle. Of course, no one will ever replace them.

Moose/Taylor, if either one of you are 18 or older, you should totally try out for the show next summer. :)

Anonymous said...

Ora i loovveee your comment!! it totally brightened my day!! BENJELLE LIVES ON!!

Anonymous said...

had enough of the island. time to re-board the ss benjelle! i'm so happy for donny [and benji]. i hope to see more of her. if she can act too, she'd also be a triple threat (singing, dancing, acting). are these 2 not perfect for each other, or what?!?!