Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pics From Vixen's PhotoBucket

Here are some more pictures of the Benjelle from that radio thing (Thanks, Vixen!):















And the one we've already seen:



And, just because it makes me happy : D...



I don't really know you, Vixen, but that picture, alone, is enough to make me love ya!!!

Okay, so it's been an hour since my last post, and I have yet to make any progress homework-wise... Tsk Tsk... Oh well : D.

Oh, and I'm assuming this is the picture (also courtesy of Vixen) that people are refering to:



Ignore : D. He looooooooooves Donny!!

~ Moose ~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can see the filling in Benji's mouth in that one picture! *lmfao*

Anonymous said...

i know it was like the first thing i noticed aside from the girl in his lap... what's the big deal? i mean it's not like they're makin out

Anonymous said...

donny is STUNNING. my goodness! no wonder benji can't keep his hands off her!

Anonymous said...

i think those two are definitely getting it on
they look way too happy together in that pic

Moose said...

I'm choosing to assume you mean Benjelle : D

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

moose: lol! totally.

maria: hmm ya somebody's been eating too many sweets, lol.

noo! that girl on benji's lap doesn't belong! >.< Let's hope its another cousin, lol

I want Donny's shirt, when they're at the radio thing DX