Monday, August 21, 2006

Benji interview with my commentary :P

I've always been depressed [but] with a smile. It's not a fake smile, but there are just those moments when you get home and after you're done dancing you think, "Gosh, it'd be nice to have a girlfriend right now." *ahem*Donyelle*cough*

I ended up bleeding out of my throat a half- or a quarter-liter of blood. I'm better now. They gave me antibiotics [the first time], but because I'm not resting and consistently going, they were never able to settle in and do their job. DANG!

We have 10 days to rest. I have appearances today and tomorrow, then I have another public appearance in Los Angeles. After that, we're performing on the Teen Choice Awards. Then I have the opportunity to chill and relax for five days. I might go down to Mexico and do some charity work down there. Benji is too kind. Its like, he never does anything bad...well except for Janus. But ya know what I mean? He is always smiling and playing with his fans. And helping out people less fortunate. He has a charity. He used his money to help rebuild the studio. *sigh* Donyelle, I dont get you at all. Is Tahir really that much better than him?? Ive never even seen one pic of them together. Or even standing next to each other! I remember when it was a Result show and Donyelle and Benji were walking up to Cat, and Benji was looking down. I think he was trying to make sure that he wasnt stepping on her toes. :)

For the full interview:http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/default.htm?cmsRedir=true&rmDate=08212006&cmsGuid={65516C0B-A5F9-478E-A984-0554557CEDE7}&cmsSrch=true


-Taylor :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for him! The throat thing sounds beyond painful.

Anonymous said...

ora: i knew he wasn't referring to kellie pickler specifically, but to even entertain the idea is like "dude, you can do better. in fact, better is gonna be on tour with you for 2 months." and like candiceb said in the last post, "benji, go get your woman!"

Anonymous said...

hey new tour dates have been added! (but you all probably knew that already.) no more in chicago though :(

Anonymous said...

no comprendo.. lol.

whos kelly pickler? :o

man I feel like i missed a lot of what was going on here for some time... eep. poor benji for the throat thing..I didnt even know you could lose that much blood from there!

man, these dancers must have crazy schedules.. god bless.

Hey, also I found this really cute song which sorta reminded me of benji.. and his crush on donny, possibly? :P its called "Lovefool" by the cardigans. Idk really where else to post a link, but this is from a site where it was used for some couple in a diff show (uh.. ignore the graphics and listen to the song, because its so beautiful!) http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=18471

Anonymous said...

think of it this way...its not that tahir is better then Benji...maybe its just that they would look really bad (especially donny) if they just got 2gether now...there's gotta be a breakup and a period of grief...lol...thas y i truly believe that by the end of the tour our prayers will be answered :-)