Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Umm, I dunno...random rant

Well. Today was a really slow day with the Benjelle. Nothing really happened. We got some Benji stuff but ya know, not that much Benjelle. So tomorrow I am going to really search for Benjelle stuff. GOOGLE!! Woooo!

But Im gonna spend some time making montages, I have so many to make. And like nooo time at all! Boy do I need some Benji dust. I have no idea what kind of magic he has to stay up for so long and do so much stuff, but I sure do want some magical dust. I am going back to school soon (BOO) so that leaves like zero blog time. Ill post as often as I can, and try not to let my myspace rot. But ya know, I gotta put school first (BOO! Why did I just say that?? The teachers are brainwashing me! hahaha) Well, this is basically a post about me whining because I dont have a cloning machine when I really need one right now! Montages, myspace, message boards, school, AIM, bebo, tagged, email, downloading torrents, cleaning my room, the blog! I need to clone myself! And fast!!

Okay, Im done with my rant. :D

-Taylor :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tayyylllooorr, while you make montages you can get me some good ol triedi pictures right? *Nudge nudge, wink wink* I'm writing Treidi fan fiction (I think of you as I do, because of your infatuation with Trav.). 0-0
I <3 You...!

Jo-Dean said...

Lol ... I am so with you, Taylor! School is starting for me in six dreaded days!!

All we have to do is multi-task. It shouldn't be too hard. . . :/

I'm not convinced. No!! School!!

You know what? I have confidence. I have confidence that this blog will stand firm ... as will the others:

Seosy's, Vixen's, mine....

We'll be strong!!

CandiceB said...

Got some benjelle lovely-ness for you Taylor:

Excerpt from media village article:
And ladies, Schwimmer is oh so very single. "I've been romantically linked in the tabloids and Internet threads," he said, "but none of it's true... unfortunately, in some cases."

Awwww. He so totally 100% wants some Donyelle.

The whole article can be found here:http://www.mediavillage.com/jmentr/2006/08/18/Jacki-08-18-06/

Taylor said...

Simply Silas: ...I need to give you a nickname!

And yes, Im gonna go upload some of my Treidi pictures on my photobucket account just for you! :)

suzukid: Yeah, we have to multi-task *nervous smile* shouldnt be too hard. Hopefully our teachers dont flood us with work!

candiceb: YAY! He sooo wants himself some Donny! Cause he wouldnt be talking about Heidi (or Travis..sadly :D) So hes talking about Donyelle! YAAAAY!!

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

Just when you thought you'd seen it all... Look what I found on eBay, and this is not official merchandise:

http://clothing.search.ebay.com/So-You-Think-You-Can-Dance_Clothing-Shoes-Accessories_W0QQcatrefZC11QQfromZ
R40QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ11450

(there's a space b/w the "Z" and the "R")

CandiceB said...

Ryan: Socks?!?!?!

OMG, that's funny.

Anonymous said...

Candieb: I know! You gotta love eBay! And I was just looking for tickets when I came accross those gems.