Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Contact post

Hey everybody! If you have a myspace, e-mail, AIM screenname, or anything else. Can you pleeeease post it on the comment thingy for this post. Especially myspace, because right now I have like 19 friends :D haha. Im such a loser!

My emial-thanley13@comcast.net
My AIM screenname-magicheerio
My Myspace-www.myspace.com/taylor11475

:)


-Taylor :P

wow, I really need to add a pic of myself. I bet you guys are dying from wondering what I look like! hahha :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=19358362
grey9192 on a lot of boards, but rarely ever post

Anonymous said...

Yahoo messenger: sunshine1601
Email: sunshine1601@yahoo.com
AIM sn: Rsunshine1601
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/4171970 (I never use it though. I have one friend other than Tom =( Will you guys be my friends...?)
IMDb account name: sunshine1601

Redundancy = Simplicity

Taylor said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Mizzglib: Saw your message at my spot and luuuurved the 'crack dance" =) I'm getting to returning your email (it was a long one ;) ).