Monday, August 14, 2006

THE ALMIGHTY PINEAPPLE PRINCESS (CANDY CHEEKS) PREVAILS, AGAIN!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ Moose ~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dr Chocolate said...

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!! THANKS!!
hey Moose can you send me the link to the first viennese waltz please?

Anonymous said...

I love these! Did pinapple princess make them all? if she did... wow.. and thanks for being so dedicated! If not, thanks for getting them, and being dedicated anyway! :D

-should be sleeping now :x

Moose said...

Dr. Chocolate: I posted it for Simply Silas a few posts down.

Erica: I think she found them, but I could be wrong. I should be sleeping, too! It's rather annoying that I'm still on my summer sleep schedule, 'cause I won't be able to get to sleep before 3 a.m., and I have to get up at 6! : (

~ Moose ~

Dr Chocolate said...

thanks moose i actually saw it right after i posted but i didnt want to delete it. sorry :(

Dr Chocolate said...

princess pineapple dont be modest you totaly deserve the credit ur getting and thanx to all the people who sat down and did them. U all ROCK!!!!

Moose said...

Dr. Chocolate: No problem : D! (And yes she does!)

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

Good morning ladies! Since my computer at work won't let me view anything from photobucket, onetruemedia, veoh, youtube, or almost anything else that requires a plug-in which I don't have the authority to install, what exactly are we looking at? I can check it out when I get home.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Dr Chocolate: I started reading your story "I Wanna Know Do You...?" from your blog and I wanna know, where's chapter 2?!?!

Anonymous said...

Duuude! This is so unfair! I want to partake in all the "Tran-jil-icious-ness"* too!


*I've trademarked that word, but you all have my permission to use it freely :p*

Taylor said...

Squee attack! Im ssoooo stealing the dorktastic! MWAHAHA! ILU Candy Cheeks!!

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

Oh hey, I made that first icon that says "waltz."