Tuesday, August 15, 2006

:(

Sadly, we all have to face the truth. Tomorrow is the last episode. And after the tour, we will have to wait until the next season to find a new couple to obsess over. Of course noone can replace Benjelle. But soon Benjelle will be gone. Moose and I have agreed that we are going to keep the blog going but, we might not post as often. Of course we will post interviews and photoshoots of the winner. And hopefully if Benjelle have little Benjelly babies with prety eyes and dancing feet, we can obsess again! But for now, everyone PLEASE join the Notify List, so that if anything juicified happens while we are waiting for the next season, you will know to come to the blog:)



join our Notify List and get email when we update our site:

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com




-Taylor :P

3 comments:

CandiceB said...

Hey Taylor/Moose...I went to add my e-mail and when I hit 'Notify' i got the 'page not found' page...maybe the thingy's not working properly?

Taylor said...

Oh ok. Ill go check it out. Thanks for telling me!


-Taylor :P

Taylor said...

Okay, I think it should work now :)

-Taylor :P