Sunday, August 20, 2006

OMGEE Teen Choice Awards.

So okay. I just finished watching the teen choice awards. Sadly there werent any big Benjelle moments cept that they were sitting next to her and he was telling her something as he was clapping. I was basically drooling over Travis the whole time, but I managed to pull my eyes away from the succulance of Travis to watch some Benjelle! I was lip reading so here is what I saw :)

In the beginning when Trav was on the red carpet here is what he said "Travis, Travis Wall, Wall from So You Think You Can Dance, huh?, yeah!" ILU Bunny!

Then when Jason shot the 6 shots in a row Benji said "Thats insane! Woah!" hahah. I love lip reading :) :)

And Travis said "Oh My God" when Brooke Hogan won the grill award. Personally I think Paul Wall aka *says in a ganstuh voice* PAW WAWWWW should have won. But I didnt really care because I was too busy rewinding Travis saying "OMG" like three thousand times! AHH Travis looked like SUCH a cute little bunny there! I nearly passed out from the burning flavor of succulant fineness from that boy! hahaha! Wow, Im physco!

Okay, so K Fed's performance was...Im not gonna lie..wggidy whack! lol. I love Britney and everything and I was rooting for him. But dang, I really didnt like that he used Busta's beat. Or who knows maybe it was Busta who used his beat. I dunno, but I was spending my time looking at Travis. And of course, Benjelle, Orlando Bloom, Jhonny Depp, and Wentworth. Oh and Jojo cause I love her! mwhaha. I loved Travis' face when he saw Chad Michael Murray! Travis' face looked like he just fell in love! Aww, Trav. I love you too. hahaha! <33

Woot, even though SYTYCD didnt win during the actual show. Im happy that they got a surfboard on the pre-show. :) Lets see...anything else?? Oh yeah. I am soo tired of Promiscious...see look at that! I dont even know how to spell it. mwhaha. Umm, Rihanna had a really nice hat! I hardly saw Donyelle in the audience. CURSE YOU CAMERA GUY! You should have got more Benjelle! And more Travis!! hehe, My sister is like "Taylor, the show isnt about So You Think You Can Dance, they cant show them in every other shot!" Im like..."They dont have to show them in every other shot...just Travis" mwhaha.


-Taylor :P

3 comments:

Taylor said...

YAY! They did win something! Woot!

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

aww all I saw was the ending.. where the pregnant britney spears with dyed hair read something and then there was a performance... I wasnt really paying attention i was at somebodys house, lol..

SHOOT. SYTYCD didnt win? Rip-off totally >:]

whats the grill award? whatever it is.. i dont think brooke hogan needs to win anything, shes just like paris hilton, who with fame are trying to make it seem like they're good singers and stuff.. when they just want to be famouser and they are other people who could sing way better but dont have big opportunities as they do. well thats all.. god bless these people lol.

woah they are more awards? woot woot!

Anonymous said...

Imagine all the fun cuddeling Benjelle could have done during the award presenting and stuff when they knew people wouldn't be watching! MWuhahaha, my mind is a crazy place...