Monday, August 28, 2006

First day of school!

Well as most of you know today was my first day of 8th grade! Umm, it was okay. There was a new Spanish teacher. And the bus ride to the school was pretty boring. But luckily I have watched SYTYCD episodes so many times that I just went back to episode six in my brain, and played too much booty. haha! Its like I had a DVD player in my mind! It was great! And it definetely kept me from dying of boredom while my teachers blabbered on about school stuff.
hahaa! I bet that by now you all probably think I physco since I play my favorite routines in my head. mwahahah!

Well, lunch was okay. I didnt get lunch though, I think they had like some nasty chicken nuggets or something. So I reunited with my friends!! And we talked about random stuff. It killed me not to talk about Benjelle. But as I was listening to my best friend talk about her crush I couldnt help but wonder if Ora updated her story XDD!

So everything at school was good. I dont think you guys know how young I am. lol. 13. Yes, yes, 13. Im mature :) Even though I squee to much and I occasionally watch the Wiggles, Im mature. XD

Errm, I made friends with some 6th graders..I dunno why, they kinda just came up to me and started talking, and I was just like...oh okay..

Im so mad though because now I have to start waking up at 5:00 again! NOOOO! Over the summer I woke up at like 8:00. Now I have to wake up at 5:00???? Ughh!!

Well anyway, when are you guys going back to school?


-Taylor :P

btw, when I had to take notes at school the teacher was like "Sign your name at the bottom of the paper" And I wrote -Taylor :P hahaha! I spend to much time on the computer. But luckily I wrote it in pencil so I just erased and wrote Taylor Hanley hehe! Okay, Im done blabbing about my school. Your turn now!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i go back 2 skool 2 morrw(8th grade) and i think i will be doing the same thing in my head.lol

Anonymous said...

haha i start on Wendesday. I already have all my Benjelle pictures printed for my locker. lol

Anonymous said...

i went back to school 2 weeks ago!! yur lucky!!
MWHAHA DID THE DEMENTED ICECREAM MAN VISIT YOUR SCHOOL???
hahaha fun times!!

Jo-Dean said...

I start school tommorow. I don't want to go! I'll be in tenth grade. That's supposed to be the hardest year at my prep high school in MN. I'm scared ... lol

Anonymous said...

i start school on September 5

Taylor said...

omg, Ora and Daphnee! You guys are so lucky!!!

Veronica: MWHAHA! Yes he did visit my school luckily when my math teacher mentioned that we were gonna have an ice cream party later this year. The demented ice cream man ran away and made like 4 million ice cream cones then I was like wait! We want something else on our ice cream! What? He siad in his demented scary voice. "POOP" Then he screamed NOOO and evaporated into Ice cream dust! WOOT!!!

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

mwhahah taylor yess!! way to fight the evil icecream man!!!

Anonymous said...

ur only 13 and n tha 8th grade! Damn, ya'll yung... I feel all old now. Along with being probably like the only guy here. idk

Anonymous said...

OMG TAYLOR! you totally owned the ice cream man.. " VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE?!" hehehehehhe