Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Benji has cool shoes :) And Donyelle is a dancer in a movie! :)

YAY for new Myspace pics. This makes me want to sing Beyonce's song :P *sings* Me Myself and I that all I got and it iiiis that what I found out, and there aint no need to cry, I took a vow that from now on Ima be my own best friend. Meee Myseeelf And IIIII I know that I would never dissapoint myyself! hahah okay thats enough :) lmao! I dont even know if those are the right words!! :) lacey!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Donyelle was in Be Cool. Sadly I havent seen that movie before :( So here what I got from IMDB!

YAY for Donyelle!: http://imdb.com/name/nm1829921/

Donyelle Jones Denise .... Music Video Dancer


YAY!


-Taylor :P

1 comment:

Moose said...

Yay, that's one of the pictures I tried to put up days ago, but stupid photobucket wouldn't let me!!!

~ Moose ~