Tuesday, August 29, 2006

From Benji's MySpace

Here's his most recent bulletin:

NEWS FLASH!!!!
Current mood: excited

hey guys...well some new twists and turns of events have conspired in the last few days...
so much news to announce. I have agreed to do my first feature film with heidi. Its dubbed "For Love and Dance" ...we both will have soeaking roles in it to get our feet wet. We play champion swing dancers(far fetched eh?)...its going to be a lot of fun and we film at the end of this year after the tour. Tour is coming along very well....we are in our second day of rehersals...theyre going great!!!! Great dancing with everyone again. The whole conceptualization of the tour is just awesome! We reherse in a secret location right next to Janet and her tour as well as Pink and Tom Petty. I have a new song I will be doing for my solo in the tour. That should be fun!!!
On other news...
Sadly, the Fred Astaire movie is not going to happen. BUT!!!! I have just recieved a few new scripts and Im wrestling with a few different sitcoms and possibly Broadway shows coming after the tour. Things are crazy right now....butin a good way!!! Im just counting my lucky stars and blessings....DEMAND is coming along amazingly. I have new staff working on getting the website up as well as international recognition coming to the forfront for more exposure and attention. Come the end of the year I will be asking for volunteers as well as donations and fundraisers so keep in touch with this site in the coming months.
I love you guys...and miss performing live on TV for all of you...CANT WAIT FOR THE TOUR!
Brush your teeth!!!
Benji



Also (Thanks for the tip, Pineapple Princess!): Benji has the picture of Benjelle with Travis in the background in the 'General Interests' section of his MySpace, along with a few other pictures. : D

Once again: Please read the post two posts before this one!

~ Moose ~

No comments: