Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pineapple Princess' Story

Here it is, in all it's stupendorificness!

All or nothin

2 weeks after the finale! Shane Sparks threw a birthday bash for himself of course! He invites the top 20, judges, the host, and the choreographers! Big all day party at the beach!

Tahir is driving Donyelle there because her car is in shop for the weekend; Donyelle is staring out the window. The car is silent then tahir turns up the radio station and starts to sing to Donyelle, the song was ‘have you ever loved a woman’! Donyelle starts to laugh and then notices the song and her smile rolls off her face and she looks down at her hands and remembers her Vietnamese fighting waltz and smiles again! They reach the beach and Donyelle has to get out because Tahir can’t stay because he works and can’t park
Tahir looked at her and said “This is your stop”
Donyelle looked at him and smiled and said “Thanks again”
“Are you okay?”
“Yeah just a lot on my mind”
“Okay bye sweets”
“Bye”
Kiss goodbye
Donyelle gets out of the car and spots Jason. Jason runs towards her and says “Hey mommy” Donyelle smiles and hugs him. She then sees Martha and gives her a big squeeze! Then Martha looks at her and says
“You know Benji is still in New York”
Donyelle confused looks at her and says “I thought he came home last night”
“His flight was delayed”
“What, when is he coming back”
“I don’t know I thought you knew”
“No, I didn’t I wonder why he didn’t call me”
Her voice faded because she was looking at her recent calls and missed calls. Then Donyelle looks at Martha and says “ill be right back im going to the bathroom.”
Then Donny walks towards the bathroom and calls Benji
Benji answers “Hello”
Donyelle confused says “hey where are you?!”
“Donyelle?”
“Yeah it’s Donny”
“Oh hey, im still in New York”
“Why didn’t you call me? I found out from Martha”
“Oh im sorry, I thought that it wasn’t a big deal”
“It is, I was suppose to see you today remember”
“Oh, im sorry, but it isn’t my fault it’s the planes fault” Benji giggles
“Its okay….so when are you planning on getting back”
“Umm….tonight?”
“Well okay call me or something when you get back”
“Okay I will try to come to the party later tonight”
“Okay bye”
“Bye Beautiful”
Donyelle blushes then hangs up the phone. Donyelle walks over to the pit where the party is and hugs everybody and wishes Shane a happy birthday. Then they all run to the shore! About a couple hours later Donyelle’s phone rings (ringtone:‘ill be…your crying shoulder. ill be the greatest fan of your life’ beep 1 missed call ‘Benji’ beep 1 voicemail) Donyelle and Martha come back cracking up laughing for some reason….Donyelle grabs her towel and dries her face. Then she runs to the volleyball court with Mary, Martha, Dmitry, Shane, Brian, Jason, Allison, Travis, Natalie, Musa, and Ivan. They played volleyball for about 2 hours. Then Donyelle leaves because her toe isn’t fully healed yet so she is going to rest it. Benji called her like a while earlier to tell her that he was in California now. Benji came to the party earlier, but couldn’t find Donny. Benji finally found Donny lying on the beach all by herself. Benji then notices how cold it is and grabs a blanket and puts it over Donyelle. Benji comes and sits behind her back and strokes her arm to help her stay asleep. Donyelle woke up because of a motorcycle that passed by. Donyelle opens her eyes and sees Benji she immediately smiles and says “I thought I told you to call me when you got here.” Benji smiles and says “I did, you didn’t answer”
Donyelle reaches for her phone and flips it open and sees 1 missed call and 1 voicemail. Donyelle smiles at Benji and says “My bad” and starts to giggle and Benji smiles and giggles back and says “Yeah, your bad” and starts to tickle her Donyelle laughs like crazy. Then Benji stops and says “I missed you” and squeezes her. Donyelle smiles and cuddles into his lap and closes her eyes and says “I missed you too.” Benji looks down at her and smiles. He starts brush her hair with his fingers then strokes her shoulders down to her arm. Donyelle falls asleep then is waken by her cell phone (ill be your crying shoulder, ill be the greatest fan) Donyelle answers.
Benji can only hear one side of the conversation so it sounds like this
“Hello. WHAT?!”
(Donyelle stands up)
“WHAT are you talking about”
Donyelle looks at Benji and says
“Sorry I will be right back”
Benji looks at her and smiles “no problem”
Donyelle walks off into towards the shore. Benji watches her walk off, worried and confused at what just happened.
Minutes later he sees Donyelle is off the phone and goes over to her to see if she is okay.
“Donny, are you okay?”
“Yea….im fine just one big misunderstanding” smiles
“Okay just making sure. Remember I am your crying shoulder”
Donyelle laughs and links her arm into his and start to walk on the shore.
After about 10 minutes of talking and laughing about New York.
The tide comes in and almost gets Donyelle wet Donyelle screams and starts to laugh. Benji picks her up (Vietnamese waltz way). So she doesn’t get wet and Donyelle looks at him and Benji smiles and says “wow the waters cold”
Donyelle gazes into his eyes and kisses his cheek. Benji then starts to run like he has a rocket on his back with Donyelle in his arms (Donyelle goes from being in his arms to having her legs wrapped around his stomach and arms around his neck). Donyelle screams and then starts to laugh!! Benji after running forever drops Donyelle and falls. Donyelle then starts the laugh and sits by his head and gives him the Vietnamese choke hold and says “I know CPR.” Benji starts to laugh! And jumps up and grabs Donyelle’s hand and starts to run again.
Donyelle looks confused and says
“Where are we going?”
“Its not where were going its were will we end up”
Benji laughs and then sees the pier
Benji points to the pier and sees the sun setting so he stops.
He stops looks at Donyelle and hugs her and Donyelle throws her arms around him. Benji kisses her forehead and says tell me a secret
Donyelle looks up at him and says
“Alright, I sometimes have breakfast at night….now you tell me a secret” Benji laughs and says
“I sometimes have my cheerios with orange juice” Donyelle raises her eyebrow
“Really, hmm...i am deadly afraid of sharks” Benji attempts to bite Donyelle ear but Donyelle laughs and puts her ear on his chest. They are now sitting down looking at the sun go down. Benji looks at Donny and says
“I haven’t danced with you since the finale” Donyelle looks at him and says
“That’s not a secret that’s a fact” Benji looks at her and hsays
“I know the fact is I want to” Benji smiles at Donyelle grab her hand and kiss it and says, “May I have this dance” Donyelle smiles and get up and says
“There is no music” Donyelle and Benji dance to no music and then Benji starts to hum….ill be your crying shoulder. Donyelle rest her head on Benji’s shoulder and closes her eyes. Benji then puts both hands around donyelle’s waist, when he was done humming the song, Benji then starts to rap like he did in the sexy back intro video. And gives Donyelle a waist squeeze, Donyelle looks up at him. Then Benji dips her and Donyelle laughs. When she snaps back up they are nose to nose and they are looking into each others eyes (ending pose of the 1st Vietnamese waltz)! They stay there for a good minute and then Donyelle looks down and says
“We should get back” Benji snaps out of it and says
“Your right”
Benji grabs her hand and they walk back holding hands.

Back at the party Tahir came to pick up Donyelle, and since they couldn’t find them was talking to Shane’s guests at his party. Donyelle and Benji came back and giggling and looking into each others eyes. Donyelle laughs and look up and sees tahir and immediately let go of Benji’s hand. Benji confused and looks at what Donyelle is looking at and sees Tahir he then steps away from Donyelle and goes to shake tahir’s hand and says “Nice to see you again” Tahir still looking at Donyelle mad as ever. Then looks at Benji keeps his cool until later and Says
“You too”
Then Benji looks at Donyelle. Donyelle is still looking at Tahir hoping he isn’t mad. Tahir looks at Donyelle in disappointment and says
“Let’s Go”
Donyelle says “okay. Let me say goodbye to everyone”
Donyelle hugs everyone but Benji goodbye she walks away giggling, then looks at Benji and runs to him and whispers in his ear and says “You thought I forgot about you..huh?!” Benji smiles and gives her a big waist. He kisses her cheek and whispers “Why would I ever think that…call me when he calms sown and tell me what happens”!
TO be continued…..

Yay for her! : D Everyone please look at the post below this!!!

~ Moose ~

7 comments:

Moose said...

I did, it's great! Thanks for the montage comment! Well, I have to get up in, like, 4 hours, so i'm off to bed... Night, Pineapple Princess!

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

Hehe, I would have stayed up until my montage was done, anyway. : D

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

Pineapple princes: love the story its really great! waiting patinently for the continuation......*wait*.....ok is it done yet !!??? lol dont keep me in suspense any longer! cant take it! absolutely awesome =D

Moose: that montage was great...i love the comments at the end the most...u shud post it in benji's and donyelle's comments so they can watch it =D =D
if they're nto goin to act on it themselves i think its time we played cupid! GET THOSE ARROWS READY!! we have alot of shooting to do 1 =D

Taylor said...

omggg! Candy Cheeks! It was soo worth the wait! Is the second one finished yeT? The suspense is killing me! AHH I love this story, Im soo saving it to my computer to add to my box of Benjelle and SYTYCD. SO that when I am like 20 I can remember all of the crazy things we did with Benjelle. haha I already downloaded season 2 on DVD. Im gonna save all of my fave fanfics. Especially yours! SQUEE!

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

OHHHH i loved it!! what are you gonna do next?? i'm excited!!

Anonymous said...

AAH! i want to know more!! UNto be continued! lol. i need to know what happens with donyelle and tahir!!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent story..You gusy are so talented..i wish we could get all the fanfic together and send it to Donny and Benji (or least Benji to give him some ideas on how to get his "Girl")..I know he would love it and get a real kick out it