Wednesday, August 16, 2006

OMG!!! I have a plan!!

OK I have like the bestest plan ever!!!! Woot Woot!

Ok, since we all have AIM. We should all meet up and talk in one conversation! Like..a blog meeting or something! For the last episode! YAY! So here is the physcotic plan!

We watch the show and stuff our faces to the max!
Then we all squee and then rush to our computer and sign in on AIM
When I see the first person sign in I will start a conversation, and we can keep adding people to the convo as they sign in. BOOM we have a meeting! Well, more like a squee fest :)

Okay, what do you guys think? This plan may sound really dumb since I just woke up :)

But if you are in with the plan post your AIM screenname here. I already have some screennames but just post them again so I know that you have agreed to my physcotic plan.


BUUUUT. We have to stay on the computer for a veeeerrrry long time, because of everyones different time zones. Because if would be mean to leave anyone out of the convo.

So tell me if youre in :)


-Taylor :P

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I'm Noid in the Void, and you won't see me till 10 western time. Eek, so I may not be able to join, but look for me.

Taylor said...

lol. Well, Ill be online from 10:00 eastern time until ??:?? I dont know when Im going to sleep. So Ill probably be able to talk to everyone!

Ora: If you have to leave before everyone is there Ill squee for you when youre gone!!

Simply Silas: Hopefully Ill stay on all night so Ill just talk to you when you sign on :)

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

Rsunshine1601, but I don't use AIM much. I'm Central (EST) but I may be "basking inthe afterglow" of the finale and scouring the net for video clips. I may log on though for you guys.

Taylor &west coasters: Don't you wanna be surprised though? If I'm there before you know the winner, I promise I won't tell you...unless you want me to;)

Anonymous said...

Duh! For some reason I thought Taylor was on the west coast, but that's Moose and Pineapple Princess. My bad! =)

Anonymous said...

Moose, Pineapple Princess and I will all have to wait until after all of you to know. ARGH. It isn't fair.

Anonymous said...

cool, I'll definately be on. I'm 'Have a snicker'. XD yeah I know its a funny name, but I like it.

Ahh, I dont think I can be on for too long, because thursday will be a super busy day for me... but in the night, after SYTYCD I'll definately be on for more time :D

Cool idea, taylor!

Anonymous said...

Benjellelove is my screename, my friends is obsessionSYTYCD.
idk which one of us will be on.. but one of us will. (we're together at my house)

Taylor said...

omg! Oraaa. I love you too! I miss you guys already. I cant wait until next season! I hope that we can all come back here and squee together again!

aww, you guys are soo my second family! :( Why does it have to be the last episode? :( :(

Yum mango!

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

my screename is ZANOTHETOMATO =D

CandiceB said...

Unfortunately I don't have AIM, so I won't be able to join the chat.

I'm going to join Ora in saying big thanks to Moose and Taylor for their blog. LOTS of giant super-size cookies and squees for you both!!!!

Taylor said...

nooo, Candiceb!! You cant come :( Well, if you want to quickly download aim in time for the blog meeting
aim.com
I hope that you can come!!!

Of course I will keep the blog alive. Just in case we can see some little Benjellers on the way :P

Yay, Kemikake! I just added your new sn. :)

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Ora [tear]. I luv ya girl, and all my fellow sistagirlfriends I've been able to meet through this blog. You all have certainly been my only outlet to share my SYTYCD/Benjelle obsession. Not to mention, that you've kept me from commiting boredom-suicide while I'm here on the job, and keeping me mentally stimulated throught my day LOL =). I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch the next season, but I'm reconsidering knowing that you'll all be here "keeping up with the Joneses"[and Schwimmers] and gushing over the next talented, chemistry power couple.

I'll catch you all later @ the "afterparty" ;)!