Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Break out the chocolate!

Okay, so most of us know that Tahir is dating Donyelle...(no comment) and we have all seen his music myspace, and we have all seen his new blog.

Im sure everyone has gotten mad, gotten sad, went into denial and eventually broke out the ho-hos

Okay, Im not going to say anything about it because I will just go on and on about his every flaw. I really need to try and like him. Even though it didnt work last time, we can all try really hard. For Donnys sake.

"I think it's about time to kill the rumors


I know that you all love Donyelle and Benji's chemistry on the dance floor. They are both great entertainers/dancers. But I think I need to end the rumors since Im been getting a lot of hate mail telling me to stop lying and tell the truth. So here you go!

****Drum roll please****







Donyelle and I are together. She is my girl aka "my woman" aka "my baby" aka "my love"


I honestly didn't want to put my personal life out there, until I noticed..HEY My personal life is already out there. lol


So I hope that clears things up for you all.
Haters.....hate on!
Tahir


"



*sigh* I am not going to diss him, because I know nothing about him and Benji and Donyelle probably wouldnt like us dissing him or w/e So lets see. Ill try to say some nice things about him. *twitches* okay.

-His music is okay. If it came on, on the radio I wouldnt change the station.
-He seems kind because he hasnt blown up in anyones face personally even though people are raggin on him everyday
-He is devoted in becoming a famous rapper
-He supported Donny by bringing a pretty sign to the last show.
-He has a vote for Donyelle banner on his myspace
-He has Donyelle at number one on his friends list

And if Donyelle is happy with him...I guess Im happy too.


Okay. There I posted a whole post about Tahir, without saying anything bad. Tahir if your lurking.. I apologize for spreading so much hate. *Must keep thinking..What would Benji do?* Okay there, I have apologized and Im ready to start new. Im going to try to like Tahir and accept that he and Donyelle are dating.

I wont accept that Benji and Donyelle wont be together, because you never know what can happen on the tour. But Im willing to accept Tahir and Donyelle (And theres NO WAY I am morphing their names together! I refuse!) Okay *takes deep breath* Im done channeling Benji. :D


-Taylor :P

20 comments:

Jo-Dean said...

Ch-chocolate? Why? Is ... is this an inside joke I'm not getting??!!?!

Anonymous said...

i heard that the top 4 are gonna be on the vma's is that tru?

Taylor said...

Suzukid: No, just like break out your comfort food and get ready to be sad because Tahir is just making the ship hit more and more glaciers!

Jonesy:I dunno I hope so!!

Ora: :(

Anonymous said...

okay i have this to say.

I realize his frustration. Yet, as an up and coming public figure, one needs to learn this little ability called *tact*

Though his blog entry may have been necessary, his delivery (which i found to be dripping with sarcasm) didn't have a certain level of... finesse to it.

If I was donyelle I'd be upset at him for the simple fact that he could have pissed off my fans. If they are together, I hope she is happy, cause if she's not... Tahir doesn't need to many guesses to know who she'll run too...

Anonymous said...

Actually i find his blog funny.He tries so hard.i can accept him so whatever i still believe in benji and donyelle bascially he justmade me laugh no hurt feelings like he said haters hate on lol.ps. he must be one of them;)

Jo-Dean said...

Exactly lovelea! He's obviously insecure!! (not trying to diss him). Just looking at what he's given me!

onlyhuman13 said...

I agree that he seems insecure. But I'm definitely going to try to stay out of this whole mess and keep my comments to myself. Cause that'd be the Benji-like thing to do. =)

Anonymous said...

i shall try but i dont think its gonna be sucessful. i just dont like him. tahirrrrrr. ew. i hate that name.

Anonymous said...

I still don't like Tahir and i agree so much can happen on tour that i really don't care what he says.





Also very sad this is the first day during my summer break that i had no sytycd to lool forward to. Now i have to wait till the 15th of september so that i can see them on tour.

Anonymous said...

ALSO Jonesy when r u going to finish your story i need more!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have a vote for Donyelle banner on my myspace. Take that T.

And I am eating uber amounts of chocolate

Ora: The show started 22 minutes ago my time... well, it would have...

Anonymous said...

I have nothing against Tahir. I just think what Benjelle have is special and should be explored.

As for us, we should probably stay away from the Tahir myspace and refrain from sending him negative comments. This may be counterproductive. I think Donyelle is probably confused because it's obvious she has feelings for Benji. Attacking Tahir will just make her defensive and she may cling to him more.

Anonymous#2

Anonymous said...

did you guys c the comments for that blog entry ?
one girl "Anonymiss" is like answering every single comment posted about it ...the whole thing is quite pathetic to me.
All i hope is that he really is a gentleman or w/e ..and that he really is a nice person bcuz if hes with Donny he needs to realise he's one lucky fella and treat her right...and that they're alot more eligible bachelors cough *benji* cough out there who i kno would.
to be honest he's not giving me any reason to like him ...but then agen y shud he? if he's with her thats all that shud matter to him (tho thats nto how it seems).
w/e i'm just goin to stay out of that ...i still believe in Benjelle =) ..i also believe that fate will bring them together someday ...hopefully soon
only time shall tell

Anonymous said...

I don't like him but it's not because he's with Donyelle... washyourface ring a bell?

Anonymous said...

Nah, the guy's just an a#%hole.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Taylor, for the kind of post that I just needed to see! Don't get me wrong, I am a hardcore Benjeller and so Tahir does not exactly fit into any picture of mine. But he's there and I can no longer ignore his big, bold existence. I am just so tired of all the hate that is consuming the Benjelle community. By being Donny's boyfriend, Tahir can't take away the close personal relationship that Benji and Donyelle demonstrated on the show and he never tried to. I think it's time we showed some some respect towards Donyelle's personal life. That doesn't mean that we can't go on hoping and analysing every squee-worthy moment, but it does mean that we stop spreading the Tahir hate.

Anonymous said...

Wow... Tahir sounds like a jerk. I'd say 'no offense' here, but I wouldn't mean it. I feel the same way about him as anonymous @ 8:10 does. I dont want to hurt Donyelle's feelings.. because they are dating an all .. but yeah. But I think that us fans.. by the things we say...we might not know the impact it has on the dancers when they read them. It could like maybe cause some problems in their lives, and we should face the fact that they are real people, and they can handle their situations on their own. it was kinda stupid for tahir to make that.. cuz it does kinda seem like he was bringing attention to himself.. kinda using donyelle to gain popularity? i mean some of us here liked his music, so maybe hes trying to get people to buy his cds or something by that? eck thats not nice. or maybe we're just misunderstanding him... he could just be some good guy who just doesnt say things the way hes supposed to. whatever. its on the internet, just text, so you cant really tell.

Wow, thats one dedicated Benjeller, Pinapple Princess.. woah. Though I dont think we should say bad things about these people when we dont really know them.. we just know rumors, or little snip-its of their lives.. not that much at all. we're mostly just 'assuming' things that happened. for all we know, it could be false. but i think there should really be an interview talking to benji and donyelle about the matter... not what tahir says. so what that tahir is saying that. I didnt watch SYTYCD for Tahir's sake or whatever. I'd rather hear what the others have to say. im not giving up on benjelle.. but im not 'staying' either. its kinda weird when you think about it.. its not like some tv show where there are couples and stuff, etc.. this is real life. maybe they just dont have feelings for each other like that. idk really else to say.

Anonymous said...

ora: good point.(lol.. fox.) I think donny would be too classy to admit that in the interview.. but then wouldnt that mean that she does like benji but is afraid of tahir.. or cant choose between the two? :/ Darnnnn I wish I knew so bad >___<

Anonymous said...

oh man i have a story request? that's awsome! lol

I just moved back into my dorm so give me a few days to get settled in. Despite Tahir my faith in Benjelle is unwavering :D.

Everyone check out benji's new blog entry. It's very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

i agree with erica we should just leave them to deal with their own issues. tahir could really be a nice guy i mean donny likes him for a reason. if she is confused we're not helping by bashing her bf. If she and benji should be together they will be, i just dont think that it will be as soon as we want it to be. Donny looks like a careful person to me with tact and if she does hook up with benji probably will be next year.