Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Rather Unsqueeworthy Blog Entry

From Bigfoot's MySpace




Tuesday, August 22, 2006


I think it's about time to kill the rumors

I know that you all love Donyelle and Benji's chemistry on the dance floor. They are both great entertainers/dancers. But I think I need to end the rumors since Im been getting a lot of hate mail telling me to stop lying and tell the truth. So here you go!

****Drum roll please****





Donyelle and I are together. She is my girl aka "my woman" aka "my baby" aka "my love"


I honestly didn't want to put my personal life out there, until I noticed..HEY My personal life is already out there. lol

So I hope that clears things up for you all.
Haters.....hate on!
Tahir





Hmph. I stick my tongue out at him. : P

~ Moose ~

10 comments:

CandiceB said...

Just a taaaaad posessive. Tacky.

Anonymous said...

yeah! very POSSESSIVE!! DONNY DOESNT LIKE THAT AND NEEDS TO DUMP HIM!!!! jeez.

Anonymous said...

what a poopy-head. lol.

my girl? my woman? my baby? my love? mine mine mine x_x

Anonymous said...

Um....eww! I seriously don't like this Tah-blah guy. Who would waste time on sending him hate mail? Benjelle supporters are wonderful, loving and beautiful people. I think his making it up. Attention-Whore!

Anonymous said...

ugh. this disgusts me. i wonder what donyelle would say if she say that.. i don't think she would appreciate it. and even if she is "dating" tahir, it doesn't mean she can't like Benji.

Anonymous said...

did he really say lol??
wiieerrdd

Anonymous said...

Benji refers to Donyelle as the love of his life (jenny) and Tahir refers to her as an object (mine)! Choose the Benji cuz he would treat you like the champagne that you are!

Anonymous said...

I guess i'll beleive it once Donyelle confirms it. i think that Tahir might be a little bit nervous ( is D. leaving him?) is it the reason why he's yelling this out loud. IF it is really time to kill the rumors, why not have Donyelle do it. it would be more beleivable. Don't know the nature of their rlationship, but i would love to see Donyelle and Benji together. long life to BENJELLE

Anonymous said...

Dont kill me but to be honest I actually though that Tahir was cool you know sticking by Donny even with the whole Benjelle craziness was admirable. But now it's like he's trying to prove something, that's very insecure. But I can see why he sees Benji as a threat but it's Donyelle's decision and she needs to think carefully about this whole Benjelle/ Tahir love triangle.
But again it's their lives.

Anonymous said...

He doesn't really sound like a bad guy. If you look at his page he seems like and intelligent person. Wouldn't you be upset if you constantly read people talking about how horrible of a person you are when they don't even know you and how much your girlfriend should dump you for a guy she just met like two months ago?