Friday, August 18, 2006

OMG!!! BENJI IS ON RELLY!

Okay! So I was just watching Regis and Kelly. Then it cut to break and was like. Up next Hell's Kitchen winner Heather blah blah blah. THEN! We dance with the winner of America's hit show So You Think You Can Dance!"


OMG! You should have seen me! I ran down the hallway squeeing my head off. I was like "SQUEEEEEEEE" as I ran to my room, then I quicly went to post the squeeafying info on the blog! Which Im doing right now! OMG!! I cant wait! Hurry up you stupid commercials! I want Benji!!! AHHH! Im dying right now!

OMG! ITS BACK!


-Taylor :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just watched it ...benji is so adorable he really should go into acting, or have his own show or sumthing, hes great.
but was it only me, or did it break ur heart when he sed he's single too ?? I was there goin "NO URE NOT!! WAT'RE YOU TALKIN ABOUT!!! YOU HAVE DONYELLE!!!!"
lol ...oh well...still 2 months on tour to change that :D

Dr Chocolate said...

OMG I missed it!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! I woke up late this morning. NO!!!!!!!! Why did I have to get a life the day before. UGH!
So what u guys are saying is that he told us that he was single. Man, this sucks. Well I guess the fairy tale is over.