Friday, August 25, 2006

YAY Benjelle stuff!

YAY! Omg, okay so yesterday we were showered with Benjelley goodies! And now today! More Benjelley news!!! WOOT!

Here is Lacey's bulletin. Could this be the "Benjelle Action" that Benji was talking about?!?




EVERYONE------
Body: hey guys and gals.....

I'm off with Benji to the taping of The Tyra Show and The Megan Mullally show. He's dancing with Donyelle and Heidi I belive. Make sure you tune in and watch!

big love
lacey


YAY!!!! SQUEE! btw, if anyone knows what channel these shows are on please tell me! I think Tyra is on Oxegen but Im not sure...



-Taylor :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tyra show is also on upn. (which is 9 for me.) & possible the cw11 this fall, since its gonna be a new network w/ different shows.

omg i think i saw a commercial that benji was in. w/ heidi. actaully im not sure. but i saw 2 people doing benji & heidi's signature 2 people cartwheel. xD

Anonymous said...

well the megan mullaly show didnt premeire yet itz gona premeire this fall and the tyra banks show is on channel 9 itz on late like at 5:00 east coast time AAAHHHHHH!! i cant wait if donny is there thatll be so great =) ill tey to find out wat day hes goin be on tyras but as for as the megan one we cant really figure it out yet =)

Jo-Dean said...

I'm watching Tyra now ... it's a top model episode with women who were born boys ... so I don't think that Benji's in that ....lol

Anonymous said...

Very cute...Let me ask a question...I read Vixen's interview with Benji...it appears there will be no Benjelle on the tour..has anybody else heard that> Also when is the Tyre interview airing?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous @ 1:11pm: Oh, there will be Benjelle, b/c if there isn't there'll be "Some smoke in the city!" I'm not going (not that I don't want to, b/c I do), but could you imagine the angry mob scene if there was no Benjelle? A very scary fangirl sight!

Benji didn't say that they wouldn't be performing together, but that there would be "'flip-flopping' of partners". I mean come on: There is no SYTYCD withought the Benjelle.

¡Hasta luego chicas!