Monday, August 14, 2006

Taylor Takes The Reigns

In sad, sad news (mostly for me)... I START SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! *major tear* In addition to not getting home until 3:00-3:30 (sometimes 4:00) WEST COAST TIME, I go to a college prep. school, so we get a helluva lot of homework (yes, starting right from the first day of school...). I will still try to get on here every day, but I probably won't be able to until fairly late at night, and east-coasters will most likely be asleep. Taylor, this means you'll have to do most of the posting on here : (. Hmph.

~ Moose ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that stinks. And 4:00 is 8:00 in my time! I dont start school till September 11th (Who thought of using that date, lol.) so... yeah, lol. I'll try to help out this place by posting the benjelle stuff I find :D

Anonymous said...

Good luck with school. I'm a teacher and it's just as rough for us too (believe it or not! LOL!!)But, look forward to Weds. night and 2 hours of pure entertainment.
I've enjoyed spending the SYTYCD summer with your blog, it's been the highlight of my summer vacation!

Anonymous said...

jan: wow! you're a teacher? what grade? I cant believe theres a teacher on here! lol say hi to the students! XD And tell them that Erica rules them all, or something like that. haha..

Moose said...

Thanks everyone! Big Moose licks all around! I'll still post as often as I can, but Taylor will probably beat me to posting peoples' comments, and such, so I'll comment more than anything else. *sigh*

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

I work with 7th and 8th grade Special Education students. I was thinking of using Benji and Donyelle as examples of people who made a lot of sacrifices, worked hard, and achieved their goals as motivation for some of my students.
Oh, and I will tell them that "Erica Rules"! LOL!!

PS:Go Benji and Donny!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I forgot to put my name on the last post about teaching, but it's me!

Taylor said...

omg! nooo, Moosey Moose Moose! I will miss you! YAY for Moose licks!

Erg, school ruins everything. I agree with Ora. Burn it down!! Woop Woop!


-Taylor :P