Monday, August 28, 2006

More of Pineapple Princess' Story!!!

Chapter 4
I hope you know somebody loves you

The ambulance finally came and Benji still crying. Asked the guy who was helping Donyelle on the stretcher if Donyelle is okay! The man replied “Your wife will be fine. Sir.” Benji was so scared and hurt that he didn’t even comprehend the whole wife thing until 20 seconds later. He then walked over to Donyelle who heard the man say wife, and kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand and said “Did you here that sweetheart, they said you’ll be just fine” with a big grin on his face. Donyelle then responded by smiling threw her tears kissing his hand and saying “Okay, just don’t leave me.” Benji’s heart broke when he saw her get strapped onto the stretcher. They then proceeded to put her in the car, Martha asked if she could come with Donny but the man said “Sorry miss, but only family members can come. Sir?!’ looking at Benji “Are you coming?!” Benji then got the hint, his “wife” is family and jumped in the back and grabbed Donyelle’s hand and said “I won’t leave you, I promise”

It was a 30 minute drive but with signals about 20. Benji was staring at Donyelle and then had a flashback of seeing Donyelle get hit. He then started to cry silently so he wouldn’t wake Donyelle but another tear from his eyes fell upon Donyelle’s face. It didn’t frighten her but it did wake her. She opens her eyes and found Benji staring at her crying. Donyelle couldn’t sit up because she was strapped down, so she squeezed his hand and gave him a kiss lips. Benji started to giggle and went down and kissed her cheek! He rested his head on her head and Donyelle closed her eyes and started to sing quietly like a whisper “ill be, your crying shoulder, ill be your love suicide” Donyelle now crying you can tell by the way her voice cracked when she took a breath. Benji lifted his head a little and wiped her tears and started to take her place in the song “And ill be better when Im older, ill be the greatest fan of your life”
end of chapter 4

More in next comment!


--------------------



Pineapple_Princess24
Posted: Aug 27 2006, 08:35 AM



Doodler


Group: Author
Posts: 16
Member No.: 473
Joined: 23-August 06



Chapter 5
And i could not ask for more

Donyelle and Benji were brought to the emergency. It wasn’t Benji’s first time seeing this hospital saying that he was in it a month ago! They took Donyelle out and rolled her inside the ER and Donyelle you can tell got scared Benji was holding her hand the whole time and when she got scared she squeezed Benji’s hand tighter. Benji was asked to wait outside he looked at the attendant and said “sorry I promised not to leave her, and I plan on keeping it” the attendant finally caved in and said okay they took Donyelle into her own room and started to check if anything was broken or severely injured. The doctor looked at Donyelle and said “Luckily you don’t have any major injuries, you didn’t get hit that hard but you hit the ground so hard you were knocked unconscious for awhile. I see major bruises that will heal in a couple of weeks, but im going to need to take a few x-rays, just in case” she winked at Donyelle and walked out of the room.

Donyelle reached up for Benji and kissed his cheek, she then started to speak “Thanks so much for being here for me…..Benji I” she was then interrupted by a nurse who came in
“Donyelle?!”
Donyelle confused answered “Yes”
“Phone call”
“May I ask whose calling?”
“Tahir Jahi”
“Can you take a message, im not in the mood to talk right now?”
“Sure”
“Thanks so much”
The nurse left the room and Donyelle and Benji were alone in the room again. Benji squeezed her hand and said “Do you want to talk about it? You don’t have to?” Donyelle sighed and looked down and said “He was just so….he has the worst temper and he was yelling at me and he wouldn’t let me speak, then he wanted to come in my apartment, and I said no and he came anyway and I locked myself in room and he threatened to kick the door open to jumped out the window and just started to run” Donyelle then started to cry and sniffle. “I don’t know where I was running. I was trying to find you, but then I didn’t know if you wanted to see me…and” Benji interrupted her brought his hand under her chin brought it up so he could see her eyes and lightly kissed her lips. He put his forehead on hers and she did the same. “Donyelle don’t you ever scare me like that again!”
The nurse came in Again.
“Tahir Jahi wants to see you”
“How’d he find out she was here” Benji said
Then you hear this yelling outside the door
“Is he in there with her, He better not be, what room is she in, DONYELLE!!’
Donyelle smacked her forehead.
Benji looked at her and let go of her hand. He attempted to walk out the door and show tahir a little something he had up his sleeve but Donyelle grabbed his hand and said “You promised not to leave me……remember” Benji looked at her and smiled and entangled his hand in hers and said “im not going anywhere”
Tahir bashes in the room
“I expected you to be in here” tahir walks towards Benji attempting t knock him out but Donyelle screams “TAHIR DON’T YOU DARE…….GET OUT”
Tahir looked at her with confusion.
“Oh is this how its gonna be”
“Tahir, I don’t want to talk to you, so can you please just” don’t paused “get out”
Tahir shook his head and walked out.
He waited in the waiting room all night.
Benji fell asleep on a chair next to Donyelle’s bed with his head next to Donyelle’s stomach” Donyelle stroked his hair to help him fall asleep but she couldn’t fall asleep she had too much on her mind. She kissed Benji’s head and got out of the bed she needed a little air. She got up walk past Tahir and straight outside and stood by the bridge in the park right next to the hospital.
She felt hands come around her waist and then felt his nose nuzzle behind her ear. She had an idea ‘it could either be Benji or tahir ill close my eyes turn around and kiss him if I feel anything I can open my eyes and it can answer all my questions’
So she did it she closed her eyes and kissed him, she felt a feeling through out her body. She opened her eyes and she felt as if she were seeing him for the first time she bit her lip and kissed him again, but standing in the distance watching was Tahir. As heartbroken as he was he known it was going to happen, he was just happy it was now rather then later. Tahir got in his car and drove off. Benji picked up Donyelle and brang her back to her room and placed her on her bed and she finally fell asleep.

:]]]]]
THE END

11 comments:

CandiceB said...

Nice work!!!

Last night I had no luck sleeping, so while I was up I wrote a little something... you can read it here.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/SYTYCD_Fanfics/index.php?showtopic=237

Let me know what you all think. It's the first part of I have no idea how many...

Anonymous said...

So many stories I have to read! Where will I find the time? :)

But I found a gem of a Benjelle montage over at IDF. You HAVE to check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmBVo4AwGMI

Anonymous said...

I would post comments if I liked reading stories about real people. But I'd like to ask a question to Pineapple Princess since she is probably ignoring her emails. The icons you posted a few days ago do NOT belong to you. Why are they uploaded to YOUR photobucket?

Anonymous said...

i really liked ur story :D

thank god she really didn't get hit by a car i think i would cry lol

but awesome story

Moose said...

Pineapple Princess: I'm not Taylor... : ( Hmph. 'Shrimp' Love you!

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

Anonymous @ 9:43 -

I don't know if you're the same Anonymous who's posted some other slightly aggressive comments, but, as the co-runner of this blog, can I please request that you keep it civil here?

a) A lot of people (Pineapple Princess, Ora, Silas, Seosy, Thallie, Taylor, and, um, ME, etc.) have been writing SYTYCD fnafiction over at that board. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it... Nor do you have to comment about the fact that it's not worthy of comment.

b) When I see banners, avatars, etc. that I like that others have made, I upload them to my photobucket so that I can get that code. Yes, we all try to credit people for their work when we can, but you rarely know who made them. She never claimed they were hers, and I apologize if I somehow implied that she had in her post.

Pineapple Princess: I love ya! Keep up all the stupendorifically squeediddlyumptious work!

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

*fanfiction

Anonymous said...

Moose. Reread my comment. I didn't say that I found the story unworthy of comment. I said that I couldn't comment because I didn't read stories about real people. There is a big difference.

As for my aggressivness, I apologize. But Esselle politely told everyone here that those icons were hers. Has there been any retraction that the icons belong to Pineapple Princess? No. Have the icons been removed? No.

Has the title of your comment about the icons changed? No. It's still the following:

'Icons/Avatars from Pineapple Princess

Thanks! You never fail to keep me supplied photo-wise! MWAH!'

Since none of the above is 'Yes', that leads me to believe that despite Esselle's request that you or PP make the correction, you seriously don't give a damn.

Moose said...

Anonymous (again):

I have reread the comment, and feel the same about it as I did the firt 4 times I read it before choosing to reply. I did not mean that you said that her story in particular was not worthy of comment, but merely that you had no need to make a point of saying that stories about real people are not. At first, I was kind of withdrawn as to the concept of fanfiction that is not about fictional characters, but, as my obsession progressed, I warmed to it. I am not saying that you must, but simply that your comment was anything but neccessary.

As for the avatars: I'm sorry to say that, as a result of the homework that constantly occupies my time, I was never made aware of the fact that they were made by Esselle. I'm assuming she brought this to our attention in a comment on that post; after a certain amount of time passes, we tend to stop checking comments on old posts. I seriously doubt that Pineapple Princess made any conscious decision to "steal" those, and so I request that you stop pestering and attacking her.

I intend to write a post concerning this.

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Excellent..I like that there was no violence just love...excellent job excellent!