Monday, August 14, 2006

A HUGE MWAH TO THALLIE

OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU, TOO! ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW!!! SQUEEDIDDLEYUMPTIOUS (I change how I spell it every time - shrimp) STUFF HER, LADIES (and gentleman? Well, Kev, of course, but Thallie posted it, so he probably knows!)!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ThallieMia said...
Hi Moose, Hola TAYLOR!
It is like too late and I still couldn't catch some zzzz (30min, and 45sec only)...thanks for your well wishes...Bella is the cutestest Baby in the world... :-)

OK OK, but I got some other news, and this is like when you are in the middle of your TV show and the news cut in, so yes I am the reporter, cutting in with a important *FLASH* *FLASH* BENJELLE SPECIAL REPORT brought to you by the FOX FORUM BENJELLERS...I happened to go to the Fox forums a few seconds a go and I wanted to let you read this (IS LIKE TOTALLY HUGE NEWS!)from our fellow reporter Benjellie (I_Love_Benji):

1st post

From: I Love Benji (JPL_JSfan) 1:35 am
To: rachelmie unread

Hey!! whats going on??
OMG my bro went to the grove in LA today and saw Benjelle!!! and he didnt even get me an autograph!!!! ugh!!!!


After this, I was like Tahir who??? OK there is more...The girls where asking if they were together, separate, with family, friends? Etc...This is I LOVE BENJI's reply below:


From: I Love Benji (JPL_JSfan) 1:41 am
To: maybe1231 6160 of 6191

thats what he told me!
No heidi! No Travis!
Just Benjelle!
At The Grove in Los Angeles! Near the big fountain thing!
they had shopping bags with them and they were both signing autographs!! they were surrounded by people!


3rd excuse the sequence, I want to make it easier to read:


From: I Love Benji (JPL_JSfan) 1:46 am
To: chelleB7 6164 of 6191

yeah i love that they shop together but oooo i wanted to go!! but i couldnt!! see, if i were there i would definately tell you if his family were there or not! but since it was only my brother and his friends, they didnt know who his family was!!! ugh!! all he told me is that they were in front of that water fountain circle thing with shopping bags, signing autographs!


OK next one...I love this one he he he I LOVE BENJI IS DA shiznit! LOL I learned how to spell that yesterday:


From: I Love Benji (JPL_JSfan) 1:48 am
To: maybe1231 6165 of 6191
Yeah definately squee worthy!!! i was like AAHHH!!!!! i was so mad that he didnt get me an autograph but at least he saw them!! lol! so yeah im happy now!

Benji had like 2 shopping bags with him and Donyelle had like 4 with her! and they were both standing next to each other signing autographs and there was no Heidi or Travis! Just BENJELLE!!!!


OK there is more but I am squinting at this point because my contacts are out...LOL, this is contact worthy so I am heading to put them back on...LOVE LOVE LOVE Benjelle!

OK if that Tahir/Washyourface/Bigfoot/whatyoumacallit
dude is definitely out of the pic, these two are like shopping together...SSSQQQQQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

LOL! I wonder if they are shopping clothers or other items, if it is clothes then that is very like GF, BF stuff to do, you know he picks out your clothes, you help him pick out his clother aaaawwwwww that is soooo cute!!!!!

If it is house stuff, than that is like the heavy stuff, you know GF and BF moving to the we are like maybe planning on moving in together face...

Whatever it is, these two are like so to-freaking-gether!

Thought I let you know, first though I know you got your sources. My good ness Moose if Benji and Donny don't stop the Benjelle rollacoaster (roller coaster, whatever) I am going to sue them for mental anguish and suffering aftet this show is over!

Love ya chicas!!!!

12:31 AM, August 14, 2006
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~ Moose ~

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is totally just squeeeeeeeee if it's true! Too bad no one got pictures! But still! I hope they were shopping for clothes because how cute is that? Like seriously? LOL.

Moose said...

Seriously, who doesn't love the word 'shiznits'...?? It's like 'shnitzel'... But not : D

~ "M...Power to the OO...S-queeeeeee E!" To You, Thallie : D ~

Limenation said...

i wager they shop for clothes. During the Top 6 recap, they had the same jacket with diff colours ( i realised Benji had his clothes inside out. Maybe he was wearing the same jacket but the producers was all like " Benji took it off, we dont want u to look couply with Donyelle. So benji quickly put in any clothes he can reach thus and wear it inside out).Prolly they bought their matching purple bands together too.

Anonymous said...

omg yay!!! that makes me realll happy!!!

Anonymous said...

Umm...that's interesting. Does the brother know who Heidi and Travis are for him to report that they weren't there with Benjelle?

Anonymous said...

srry to change the subject but go to kimberly caldwell Official Sit. Under Reality Chat Media you'll see video WATCH #1 its hillarious, Its about s.y.t.c.d but its mostly about benjelle towards the end! ;)

Anonymous said...

opps I meant to type in site not sit

Anonymous said...

Ora: http://www.kimberly-caldwell.com/video/tvchat0813pt1.wmv .

It's just a little something not too much to get excited about.

Anonymous said...

Ora: Well, Kimberly and that other chick talk to Brian Friedman about last week's performances, the dancers' injuries, and his predictions/preferences.

Anonymous said...

YES. This and a phone call from my best friend who just got back to the country were a perfect way to start my day!

*content sigh*

I was never worried about the Tahir thing. Nope. *looks round*

Anonymous said...

Ora: I haven't checked our thread yet today. Looks like I need to head on over to the Db.

Here's my transcript of the "Benjelle bits":

Brian said he would hire Travis....AND Donyelle! But he "would love to see Travis win". Kim's favorite couple seems to be Benjelle:

Kim:"...The couple we'd most like to see together for this week's eHarmony match is Benji & Donyelle and their luscious lips!"

Rosana: "Yeah during their Viennese Waltz, the chemistry between these two was just electric. I'm sorry, you were there, but did I spot a *smooch, smooch*?

Brian: "I didn't see a kiss."

Kim: "OK b/c there was a shadow on the face(?) and they got really, really close.

Rosana: "Cat said they kissed and I think that maybe there was tongue...

Brian: "Did you guys love that number?"

Kim: "What?"

Brian: "You loved that one?"

Kim: "No we didn't like it, we liked the kiss."

Brian: "Oh ok, b/c I didn't like that one."

Kim: "No, that number wasn't my favorite, but I like them together as a couple."

Brian: " Yeah, I like the glow. Their faces. They smile, they glow."

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, end of segment.

Looks like Brian keeping mum about the kiss, slightly changing the subject and all. Hmmmmmm.... Sorry if this was long. You see what I do when I'm on the clock? I should be ashamed =)

Anonymous said...

Kay, so this has nothing to do with this post because i commented on how happy it made me earlier, but I was wondering...

Moose, I think it is you that has a Mac, correct? If so, could you tell me where I can get some downloadables of the first four Benjelle dances because my blasted Tivo died taking them with it. :..( But, yeah, because I don't have a PC the one's Taylor posted a while ago didn't work, so if you could help me out I'd bake you a cake filled with (ben)jelly. :D

Anonymous said...

has anybody seen that pot on the SYTYCD message boards about dressing donyelle for the finale?? I think it's fun idea!1 here's what i think donyelle should wear:
http://www1.macys.com/
catalog/product/index.
ognc?ID=206777&
CategoryID=5449&
LinkType=SiteAd&LinkLoc=
118&AdID=30628
or
http://www1.macys.com/
catalog/product/
index.ognc?ID=182900&
CategoryID=
22120&LinkType=
EverGreen

lol thats what i think!!

Anonymous said...

*post

Anonymous said...

I am really going to miss seeing Benjelle every week on TV =(
At least I can catch them at the Philly show

Moose said...

Simply Silas: Sure! : D It takes my computer forever to upload them, though, and I'm going out for a while, as it's my last day of freedom (*tear*), so I probably won't be able to put them up until tonight.

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

Hey Moose,
Do you have stills of the results show when they separated?? I wanted to see a close up of Benjelle hugging and talking during the show. I was looking at a montage and it looks like Benji says sommething to Donny when Cat announces she is going with Dimitry but I cannot tell what he is saying. Just catching up on some past Benjelle moments...Thanks!

Moose said...

Anonymous: Do you mean the results show where they're huggin in the background, or the clip they show the nex week of when Dmitry picks her? I can make still pictures of either (or both), but there aren't any close up parts of the first one.

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

Oooh, nice picks, veronica! The first one would bring out the blue in her eyes, and is classy and pretty. I dont think it screams "finale" though.. maybe something more extravagant would do. Eh.. I dont really like the second one for some reason... it looks a little outa proportion, especially around the upper body.. with the metalic blue-ish thing. Or maybe it would work for Donny.. but I still dont like how the metalic was used. lol but its not like im stacey or clinton from not what to wear. its just my opinion.

I wanna look for stuff for donny, too! :D for some reason I keep picking blue things too x_x

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=188120&CategoryID=22120 and http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=188213&CategoryID=22120 (those are nice blue outfits.. uh yeah thats it.)

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=187082&CategoryID=14114 (ooh real pretty white dress! I'd look in a diff store with more "festive" clothing but im kinda lazy too, so yeah XD I hope donyelle picks up a bomshell outfit on wednesday so benji will be like "woah" and america and dumb nigel and mary be like "woah" and us benjellers will be like "woah" and like tape the part where benji's jaw drops. lmao jk.)

ooh I wish I was at that place.. :/ w/ Benjelle. fo sho I'd take their autograph. I told my cousin who goes to college in cali to get an autograph for me if she sees him, lol. I should have told her how he also looked like and stuff. I just said that hes benji schwimmer, and the prince of swing XD.

cool article... and brian did seem to try and dodge the benjelle subject, lol.