Sunday, August 20, 2006

Benji's blog

funny thing happened to me today...
Current mood: chipper

so i decide to go home for the day in quiet ol' redlands, california to get some r and r before the Teen's Choice Awards Show that Im going to with the top 4. It was late, I came from the airpport after doing Regis and Kelly in NYC and they airline lost my luggage!!! It had all my cool ties I wear and some really sentimentally valuable things inside. So im here without clothes and anything else but my laptop...I decided to go to Denny's....(lenny's?) anyone? anyone? lol anywhoo...so we get in there pretty late like 11:45 or and I used to be a regular there. i was expecting to be recognized by maybe the waitresses cuz they knew me from before the show. But alas, I walk in and there was a 30 woman Belly dance troup dressed like members from rockstar supernova...(they were really cool), but as i was walking in, two of them were walking out and screamed as loud as they possibly could..then proceeded the rest of the 28 dancers, equally screaming and running up to me and taking pictures(which I actually am flattered to do...it makes me feel all special inside hehe) and me signing autographs and such....this wouldn't have been a bad thing, but because i didnt have any clothes with me, I had to look into my garage at my old apartment and get out some thrift store clothes that were mine from back in the day. I had a pair of grey bell bottoms, with my pink and grey checkerd shoes a blue boyscout shirt with a pink and gold polka dotted tie. "Whats weird about that?", one might ask......well for anyone besides me...a lot. I wear funky clothes all the time. But i tend to forget that when I do wear old school 70's bell bottoms the flies tend to fall down a lot. I think i took nearly 100-150 pictures in denny's and my fly was completely down and open to the world, so if you see any crazy disco-ed out shots of me with my pants open and belly dancing women around me...I promise I was at DENNY's diner......hahaha...thought it was funny. Night Yall
God bless!!!
Be Weird, Be Nice
Your geek,
benji
p.s.- for anyone that thinks because i died my hair and was serious in the competition at times, mustn't think im turning hollywood. I was simply focused on the task at hand and for the finale, we needed to prove to the crowd that we really were dancing live(we repeated routines from previous weeks like Broadway, Tranji Hop, Black Mambo, etc.)...I die my hair all the time, no biggie, i may work in Hollywood at times, but Im the same ol' benji.
Just a little hotter....hahahaha just kidding ya'll nite!



hhahaah! Aww, Benji signed it our geek! YAY!! "Just a little hotter" Oh yes, hes becoming hotter and hotter each minute. Like in the "Im a Keeper" shirt picture! Wowza! hahaha! So Benji did dye his hair! I KNEW IT! Aaa, I cant wait for the Teen Choice Awards! But Benji needs to get some sleep. I dont know how he finds time to do everything! Like I told him before...hes like superman! hehe


-Taylor :P

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at Benji's comment under the Step up premiere pic of him and Donny...

Anonymous said...

I saw that, lurker. I'm sure the net fans are just squeeing away.

I really hope he takes a page from Forrest's book. Forrest never gave up on Jenny...;-)

As for Jenny, like in the movie, I really want to slap some sense into her. But you know what? I'm going to be positive and leave it up to the big Man himself...;-)

Anonymous said...

wait what did he write???

Anonymous said...

i don't have a myspace so i can't look at his picturess

Anonymous said...

this is what he wrote:

"she's the jenny to my forest...if anyone gets that then you're coolio."

Anonymous said...

awwww!!! thats so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

I have never read that story or seen that movie (?) but now i want to go get it from the library to reassre myself of benjelle's LOVE!! I'm still on broad though. never doubting their love.... just reasuring!!! :D

Anonymous said...

*board

Anonymous said...

Did you see what Benji wrote for the premeire pic of him and Donny. It's soooo cute! He says Donny's the Jenny to his Forest.

AWWWW! :]

Anonymous said...

Oops...lol. Someone already wrote that, heheh. But it's still cuteee!

CandiceB said...

Ok. I had to post this here because I want you all to see it! If you happen to get a MySpace add request from black_iris23@hotmail.com, that's ME!!!. Add me please...I currently have no friends! My space is here:
http://www.myspace.com/candicebrown1

Anonymous said...

jenny to his forrest!!! :D :D :D!!! i get it i get it! that is sooooo cool! even though benji isnt mentally retarded....lol