Monday, August 28, 2006

Pics

Hey guys!!! Here are some pics stolen from Benji's myspace and the Vixen. Enjoy!!

ERGG! I need to know what color his eyes are!! One minute they are blue then the are green then they are gray!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Benji has the best shoesies ever!! :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


YAY! I love this picture!! *adds to her desktop wallpaper* lmao!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NOOO Benji is blond!!! *has a heart attack* NOOOO!!!!!!! *dies*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Is revived* Is that Travis??? Yeaaaa...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh My!!!




Okay does anyone but me expect Benji to burst out. "The crab puffs homey" ANd put on his Benji and Heidi dancing Alex Desilva (sp) club salsa face??? Like..salsa pimp! Seriously!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Luckily we didnt have an homework today. So maybe I might be able to update my story like I promised...


-Taylor :P

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

benji's eyes are blue...

they just look green or grey depending on the color he's wearing. Mine do the same thing.

Taylor said...

YAY! Thanks. ILU Siley! Siley??? Wow, I really need to find you a better nickname...

-Taylor :P

Ooo! My mom is watching General Hospital! Maybe that can help me get some ideas for my update! WOOTEY MCWOOTERS!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====207501&nbc1=1

i found this link over at the TWoP message boards. they are pics of the tour kick off party. if ur a member that would be great cause i'm not and i can't enlarge them lol.

but just a few comments on these
why is martha wearing that t shirt?
am i the only one who is annoyed by natalie?
why isn't benji there?

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and why is jessica there? she wasn't in the top 10... and she kinda annoys me 2 not gonna lie lol

Anonymous said...

Hey....

I'm going to do shameless story pimping, but I have updated so... yeah

http://z14.invisionfree.com/SYTYCD_Fanfics/index.php?showtopic=211&st=15&#entry4898999

And Taylor: Siley is good, I rather like it.

Anonymous said...

Why was the pic of him and Donyelle let off.it is the second pic on his front page...geez

Anonymous said...

You HAVE to check out this Benjelle montage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmBVo4AwGMI

Anonymous said...

his eyes look green in that picture... a little,so im sure they are... green XD wait... its like a bluish green?

EEEK BLONDE BENJI! Im sorry benji. if your reading this now but that was a mistake, lol. For one second I thought the blonde version was heidi instead... XD

I still think Tranji is weird and the name reminds me of kangaroos, lol. Travis keeps reminding me of kangaroos! even if he was a monkey (im talking about the london bridge song)

I dont get the last pic