Thursday, August 24, 2006

Im squeeing like woah!!!! AHH!! SQUEE!

Omg! Okay, let me just start off by saying Jonesy, I love you!!!! You are sooo getting the "Best squee-worthy article find" (Because in FFF we have awards for everything!)




"article i found on the idolforums

IGN TV: Who was the nicest of all the dancers?



Benji: I think everyone was nice. I think probably the biggest sweetheart of the whole competition would have to be Donyelle. She never had an attitude with people. She was always kind. She was always giving people advice. She was kind of like the motherly figure of the group cause she's 27 and she's the oldest girl there. She's the oldest person in the group aside from Musa. She just kind of watched over us and always had that motherly feel and approach to every single one of us and always encouraged us to the best we could and never seemed to be competitive with anyone in the group.

IGN TV: You would describe your relationship as motherly? Because you seemed to have a lot of chemistry as a couple.

Benji: Well, I wouldn't say motherly. Not our relationship, that's for sure. In terms of us, have we hooked up or are we a couple? Sadly, the rumors aren't true, we're not a couple. But we are really, really close. It's almost as if we are kindred spirits. In fact, with a couple people on the show, it felt like we must have known each other before time existed somehow. It's been really neat how we connected in one day's time. We sat down when we found out we were each other's partners and we just talked about everything. We should have been practicing, but we just spilt the beans on our whole lives We just have a great mutual respect and love for one another. I love her to death and I'm going to be friends with her for the rest of my life.

IGN TV: No chance for romance?

Benji: She is committed to someone right now and that's where it's at.

i don't squee. but if i did. I would for this."


SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love this!! Im dying! hahaha! Benji wouldnt say motherly! She's committed to someone right now :) :) Sadly the rumors arent true!


OMG! And Maria just told me to listen to Benji's myspace song! SQUUEEE! If you havent listened to it LISTEN LISTEN!!

Okay, I think that Benji likes Donyelle, but now the question is...does Donyelle like Benji??

One down one to go! YAY for fangirls. Hopefully Benji isnt just teasing us again! :)

Could this be the Benjelle action Benji was talking about??

All I have to say is "He wont hesitate, hes hers" omg!!! AHHH! Im squeeing myself to death! Ohmigee!!!! SQUEE!!!!


-Taylor :P

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG SSQQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE SQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I NEVER SQUUEE BUT BOY AM I SQUEEEIINNG NOW!!!!!!!!
OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I'M SO HAPPY
HE LOVES HER !! HE REALLY REALLY LOVES HER!!
DONYELLE ...OPEN YOUR EYES WOMAN!!!!

onlyhuman13 said...

lol. awww man. i just hope that poor boy doesn't get his heart fricken broken. that'd make me quite sad. but he's definitely got a thing for her. annnd i'd love for something to happen, but as long as they're friends, i'm happy. (well duh i'd like to see them as more than friends though)

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER THING ABOUT THEM LOVING EACHOTHER:
EW: It really came across. It was the most beautiful thing. And that’s what I got from the show. When I came away, I felt like it was all about the friendships that you gained.



Definitely—it is about that kind of good feeling. At the end of the day, a dance competition isn’t worthwhile unless you feel a camaraderie between the competitors. If you don’t have that, it’s gonna be ugly and it’s gonna be drama-filled. In other competitions, in other past seasons of shows similar to this show, there have been on- rivalries. And this year people have tried pitting, for instance, Travis and me against one another and I wasn’t having that. We did not want to have some sort of on-rivalry between us so we made it very apparent that we are not against each other. It’s like comparing apples and oranges anyway. We’re really good friends—we’re roommates now. And obviously, Heidi’s my cousin and there’s no issue there. And with Donyelle, she was my partner for the first half of the season and we love each other. .

YAY!! EVEN THOUGH IT'S JUST A SMALL PART AT THE END I STILL LOVE IT!!

Moose said...

EEEEE!!! Okay, so with all this recent stuff (i.e. the avoiding of Benjelle questions in interviews and saying she's the Jenny to his Forrest), we KNOW he love her. Comeone Donny! Dump the shlub!

The song's not 'Ride', but still squeediddlyumptious! : D

~ Moose ~

CandiceB said...

OMG. He loooooooooooves her. Awww. That's so adorable! I love how he's saying she's "committed" right now. It's like he knows the potential for something more is there, he's just waiting his turn. He really IS the Forrest to her Jenny. Awwwww.

Anonymous said...

I BASICALLY JUMPED OF THE BENJELLE SHIP AFTER BIGFOOT WAS CONFIRMED REAL AND WAS MINI DEPRESSED LOL BUT THANK FREAKEN GOD FOR BENJI HOLY CRAP I LOVE HIM HE SENT ME A LIFE BOAT AND NOW IM BACK ON THE SHIP SSSSQUUUUUEEE!!!!!!!!!! Y WONT DONYELLE JUST DUMP TAHIR ALREADY AND GET WITH BENJI I MEAN DO U NOE HOW MANY GIRLS WANT TO BE WITH HIM AND HE CHOOSES DONNY!! LIKE SOMEONE SAID OPEN UR EYES DONNY!!

Anonymous said...

lol I was just going to send you this link

Anonymous said...

i get an award for my stalker like tendencies towards benjelle? lol oh man that's pretty awesome.

It's amazing how much I want 2 people I don't even know to be together.

I'm going to the Providence show for the concert and that's at the end of October so who knows... a lot can change in 2 months :D

Anonymous said...

i love how he just goes on and on about donny. WHY DOESNT THAT TAHIR BOY JUST GO AWAY?! and he said sadly!! that was so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Anonymous said...

i want them to be together soo badly!!! i just wish donny wud dump Tahir ...Benji's just pouring his heart out!!
tho i have to admit that im wonderin if this is purpose work seein as he sed to xpect sum benjelle action =S ...i hope it isnt and that he really feels this way tho, i bet he does!
Ora: i cant read the fanfic =(...dot have an account ..cud u post it in here?? =D =D

Anonymous said...

ora: ok great ...patiently waiting

Anonymous said...

AUGH!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!

jannafaye said...

Donyelle, open your eyes! Man, if someone were to talk about me like that, I just might DIE!
He's obviously thought about this a lot, I mean the Forrest and Jenny thing is genious. Complete genious. I just hope that it all works outfor them.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww!

Anonymous said...

SQUEEEEEEE!SQUEEEEE! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOPE IS RESTORED IN BENJELLEVILLE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sumone should message it to Donny.............make sure she sees that shyt...lol...matchmaking baby!!!