Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Avatars PROVIDED BY Pineapple Princess

I especially love the Benjelle/Travis one! Squeediddleyumptious! (That one's courtesy of Nikki! : D)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know I've said this over and over again, but, please, if you haven't read the 'Keep Things Civil' post, I'd appreciate it if you took a look. I don't like that I have to post such a thing, but if everyone just reads it, and follows its sentiments, we can hopefully all keep our peaceful environment here and focus on the Benjelle, instead of fruitless and unnecessary bickering.

Oh my God, I still have hours and hours of homework to do, and it's 9 p.m.! Benjelle seriously does interfere with schoolwork... : D

~ Moose ~

6 comments:

Nikki said...

hello. i'm the one who made the animated gif of benjelle and travis at the TCAs. :P just so you know.

Moose said...

Thanks! I'll give you credit for that!

~ Moose ~

Nikki said...

;)
i appreciate it.

Moose said...

Of course! : D I would have credited you originally if I had known it was yours. I love it, by the way!!

~ Moose ~

CandiceB said...

Nikki, I love the animated Gif from the TCA's! Makes me laugh every time I see it!

Taylor said...

Nikki: hahah! I love that one! Its hilarious, I really love it since Trav is in it...THANKS!

-Taylor :P