Friday, August 18, 2006

OMG SQUEE ATTACKS!

I just watch Benji on Regis and Kelly! AHH Im dying! He did a remix of his solo! Shes so fiiiiiine shes soo sine! Kelly was like OOO when her and Benji started dancing! Shes so lucky, I would have passed out if I got a Benji dippage. haha. omg! He has a "jumbo head" when he was ten MWAHAH. Hes single! Im sad that the Benjelle can never be. But suprisingly Im not that mad that they are only friends.

Kelly is in love with him mwahah! Did he hye his eye brows? lmao, just wondering. Well I wanted a full on interview but through his whole performance I was waiting for "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE" to come in out of nowhere. But the music was never cut off lmao! Benji is such a good interviewee haha! I luff his imiation of Regis. I am gonna watch it again. I love it! AHH. I cant wait until he does ET. Benji has to find the most perfectist girlfriend ever. If not Donny, some one else who deserves his kindness...and his butt stuffed with random fruits! MWAHAH!.

Dang! I want Benji to be on Ellen!!! Or Oprah!! haahh! WOOT! I would die if he gave a shout out to some fan blogs. *hint hint* to Benji if you read this blog! *ahem* Shout out!

I dont know if this site is gonna be so shippery anymore. Since Donny is with tahir and Benji is single. But hey, Ill still be a devoted drooling fan girl to both of them!

I would have had a heart attack if Brian came out of the curtain with fuzzy! MWHAHAHAA!


-Taylor :P

8 comments:

Limenation said...

i dun think u shud stop...jes give us scoops on donny and benji separately (or together, that'll be better).

Anonymous said...

Yeah .. I guess limenation ... *sighs* seperately

Wow .. I'm kind of depressed. But waiting on the dock. I bet one day, the S.S. Champagne and Caviar will sail again.

Anonymous said...

no i'm not getting off!!!!!! *holding on to the sail while everyones pulling** NEEVVEERRR i still believe!!! i dont want to picture benji with anyone else! noooo its too hard ....they're made for each other ....they just need to realise it !!!
having a major melt down here...:(:(:(
this is so depressing

Anonymous said...

I can almost guarantee Benji will be on Ellen. She loves dancing and besides, she had Nick and Melody on last year! But I wonder who his partner will be -- Heidi or Donyelle?

Taylor said...

OMG! YAY Ellen I friggin love Ellen! WOOT!

Anonymous said...

anonymous above me: omg that would be so awesome!! he better bring donyelle... lol although I think they'd stick to the cousins and he'd go with Heidi x.x;

aww they arent dating, but it was just cuz donny make the mistake of bringing tahir into her life, lol. before she met der BENJI!! but well... I guess we have to face reality, and just cuz people have great chemistry and blah doesnt mean they have to be together. I hope they are happy in whatever they are doing.(I'm glad donny found her love for dance again, and yeah Benji does need the perfectest gf :P *coughdonny?cough*) well then we'll have to wait the for tour, where anything can happen!

limenation: OMG! for a few seconds there I horrible misread what you said.. and instead read "I think u shud shud up", haha... that was odd. but I agree =]

suzukid: hey those are called metaphors! :P (about the ss champagne and caviar thing.. and waiting at the docks ^^)

bajandancer: woah, more metaphors, lol. dont get too worked up about it, su! we have to eventually seperate from the benjelle.. and live our lives again, XD Im okay if they're just friends.. *shrug* better than being enemies, eh?

fuzzy? whats that

Taylor said...

hehe. Fuzzy is the fluffly white thing that Brian Friedman is holding in his...disturbing picture.

Me, Meg and Kem named it! haha. Thats Kem's lovaaa!

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

You guys are so depressing. Single means you're not married, which Benji ISN'T, not that you don't have a girlfriend. Get real.