Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ora's Ending To The Season

Hehe! Yay for Ora! Ya gotta feel a little bad for Heidi... But it's just so garsh darn funny!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My Dramatic Ending of SYTYCD Season 2...

Well... after the amazing performances by Fergie, Ciara and the cast of the Top 10/20 who are reuniting once again it comes down to the last 10 minutes of the show where its time to declare the winner of the show. The lights dim and theres a spotlight on Cat and the 4 finalists. They are standing in the order of Benji, Donyelle, Travis, Heidi. Nevertheless, Cat starts saying "the 3rd runner up is... before I get to that I think we all need to see this little video of stuff you havent seen throughout the season" and then she cuts to a montage of behind the scenes footage/cut out scenes of the final 4 throughout the competition. In this montage you see Benji and Donyelle snuggling in Benji's dorm room on his bed and then they realize that they are on camera and quickly try to regain their composure and play it off as if nothin has happened. Also, it shows the growth of Benjelle and shows the cut out kiss from the split week and also show a different camera angle on the kiss in the last Viennese Waltz. Theres also some Heidi and Travis stuff but that doesnt really matter much in this scenerio XD. Well then, after the video comes Benji is blushing like no other and Donyelle is blushing mixed with this look of horror as she realizes that "Tahir" has prolly just seen all of this and she starts to look sad. Benji notices this and starts to comfort her and she gets lost in his arms and soon she is happier than ever. Cat does her little "am I interrupting?" thing and Benji goes "yes actually." and they continue to hug and comfort each other on stage until Cat finally speaks up and goes "OK! WELL! SYTYCD WINNER! HERE WE GO! the winner of Season 2 of SYTYCD with a whopping 60% of the vote is BENJI! the 2nd place winner with a miracious 38% of the vote is DONYELLE! the 3rd place winner with 1.5% of the vote is TRAVIS! and well Heidi... you suck and got .5% of the vote. you should be ashamed of yourself."

Everyone starts congratulating Benji cept he ignores his gay room mate and cousin for a while and goes straight to Donyelle and picks her up and he gets a microphone and says "Donyelle, these last months have been the most rewarding experience of my life and it wouldnt have been anything without you. You managed to bring me out of a horrible depression just with your smile and bangin booty... not to meantion the fact that you are the most amazing person I've ever met. Donyelle... will you marry me?" and then he gets down on 1 knee and pulls out one HUGE ASS DIAMOND RING *bling bling* and Donyelle seems taken aback by this and says "well... I-" . Suddenly, Donyelle is attacked by an angry Tahir and Heidi who feel that the Jones Schwimmer union would ruin their lives. Tahir comes out and starts trying to attack Benji for "messin with his woman" but Benji uses his WCS powers and sends that wannabe rapper back to the trailer park he came from. Heidi on the other hand was harder to dispose of. Since she was fueled by the power of incestual cousin love, Heidi used her powers to catapult herself to the ceiling of the auditorium where she then crawled on the ceiling until she was positioned right over Donyelle and then she dropped herself from the ceiling in order to try to kill Donyelle from above. However, Donyelle having quick wit and many powers of her own takes a few steps to the left of where she was standing and then watched as Heidi fell face first onto the stage. Unfortunately, Heidi's plastered facial expressions took most of the impact of the fall so she got up somewhat disoriented but fine for the most part. Still, Donyelle used her booty to call upon the powers of those who have fallen under its spell. Instantly, her audition song came on and she started dancing around the stage and a legion of men & audience members assembeled themselves on stage to fight for her honor. Some of those people included Benji, Shane Sparks, Tahir (even though he was unconscious from his encounters with Benji), Nigel, Tyce Diorio, Mia, Travis, Ivan, Dmitry, Jason and Martha (not to meantion about 1000 audience members). Donyelle's army assembled and it was everyone against Heidi. Soon, the army started pulling out weapons that they knew would scar Heidi for life such as food, knee length dresses and clothes that arent sparkley. All using their special powers of dance and their deadly weapons they danced a routine (choreographed by Wade Robson) that sent Heidi into paralysis . Donyelle called back her legion of followers and finished Heidi off herself using her coveted "Too Much Booth In Yo Face" move which left Heidi an a coma until they got tired of her and pulled the plug.

Well, once all the anamosity settled, Donyelle continued by saying "well... I guess I was in a relationship with Tahir but honestly that wasnt working out for me. Everytime I was with him I was imagining it was you. I've never met someone so supportive of me in my life and I donno what I'd do without you. Of course I'll marry you!" As soon as Benji heard this he started jumping for joy as Travis was in the background doing his little hand heart thing. Instantly, Benji grabs Donyelle and dips her and passionately kisses her... on National TV. The crowd goes wild. 10 minutes later when they are done making out, Cat interrupts and says that its 11:30 EST and that the show was supposed to end and hour and a half ago (but the cameras are still rolling nevertheless... anything for ratings right?). Benji and Donyelle realize this and Benji says "well... I've decided that I'm gonna give Travis the spot in the Celine Dion show and me & Donyelle and our soon to be little Benjelles will have the rest of the prize." and everyone is all happy and crying and stuff and finally once the crowd settles down Donyelle and Benji walk off together into the sunset.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~ Moose ~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG YES!!!!!!!!! I FREAKING LOVE ORA!!!!!!!

This seriously almost killed me, I couldn't breathe or anything.

Anonymous said...

"incestual cousin love"

LMFAO!!! Ahahahahahaha!!! I was just ded for like, the entire thing. XD OMG, that will prob. be the funniest thing I read all day!!! XD I mean, I love Heidi and all, but DAMN was that funny!!! *roflmfao*
(I'm from IDF, by the way =P)

~luvies, calen <3

Anonymous said...

wow that was seriouly freaking the funniest thing ive ever read!

Anonymous said...

OMG! HAHAHAHAH!!!! Can't breath.... *tries breathing for air* tooo funny... Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

LMAO...that was too funny.
*the part when you said that Heidi sucked and got .5% of the votes (hahaha)
*and when the weapons against heidi were food,dresses that cover her knees, and clothes that don't sparkle(trying to breathe)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful story!! but that IS really what is going to happen... yeah benji will porpose at the finale!!! WOOOO yeah Benjelle!!!!

Taylor said...

OMG Yubbycakes that was hilarious!!!!!

I was laughing at when Heidi crawled up the side of the builging like a spider or something LMAO LACEY!!!!!! Me and my sister were cracking up at that for like five hours!

:D

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

Ok maybe I'm weird but I don't think this is that funny. If you wanted to talk about Benjelle you could've, but I don't see why all the stuff about Heidi was included. Maybe it was meant in good fun, but I find it to be in poor taste.
It just bugs me that everyone freaks out when Donyelle is insulted, or even Travis, but its okay to bash Heidi for that long? I don't think that Benji would be very impressed, I mean she's his family. I don't know, I just felt uncomfortable with this story.
Just mho, I hope it offends no one.
I adore this blog, I come here like 10 times a day. Keep up the Benjelle facts.

Dr Chocolate said...

this is crazy! Hey I actually like heidi and her little cabbage patch face.. lol. it was kinda harsh towards her but overal it was funny "and the men came to fight for her honor" where do u come up with this stuff?
it would be really cool if benji proposed though.

Anonymous said...

aww that was wonderful! it made me so happy, but i'm afraid the real show will be a letdown after that! but i loved "Heidi... you suck and got .5% of the vote. you should be ashamed of yourself." LOL