Monday, August 14, 2006

Tahir = Benji...??

Yay okay, so Ora and CandiceB (and later Anonymous) posted this for us! I don't know if anyone remembers, 'cause it was before people actually started coming to this blog, but when the Tahir thing came out in US Weekly, I commented on Vixen's blog that Tahir was Benji, and everyone laughed at me!!! *tear* And then Ora did the same thing, here (I believed you, Ora)! Now we seem to have SOME people on our side!!! : D : D I just hope that it's true!!!!!

"Kunjagapo for Benjiman/Benji.

The names both mean pure and right hand of God.

[i]"Tahir" is a code name for Benjiman Schwimmer, a contestant on the hit dance television show, So You Think You Can Dance. The name is a running joke on the show, due to fellow contestant Donyelle Jones and Benji trying to hide their relationship from the media and using the name as a cover-up.[/i]"


oh. my. god. I TOTALLY said that Benji and Tahir were the same person like a month ago and everyone thought I was kiddin! NOW URBAN DICTIONARY BELIEVES ME!

~ Moose ~

5 comments:

Moose said...

Oh, well thanks to her, too : D

Dr Chocolate said...

OMG I totally didnt think of that. That is pure genius, I think it's a definite possibility. Cuz I dont see Benji being concerned over Tahir.

Anonymous said...

Lol I thought of that too, but now theres evidence! =]

Dang, but when you search up Kunjagapo (sp?) nothing comes up in Google, so I dont think its that true, XD;

Anonymous said...

hey, search "benjelle" in the urbandictionary and theres a long definition! lol

Taylor said...

*has a heart attack* *then wakes up to investigate*

-investigate- wow, I cant spell for beans!

-Taylor :P