Saturday, August 19, 2006

OMG! Yay Finally Woot!

DONYELLE MADE A MYSPACE! YAAAAAAAAY!

myspace.com/iamdonyellejones

omg! Im so happy. :) :D :) :D

Sadly...Tahir is number one on her friend list :( But atleast benji is number three...

Her status is in a relationship, Benji's status is single. Dont lose hope people...there is always the tour! STAY ON THE SHIP!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Okay, so this is the Benji quote the loverly Ora (Yubbycakes) posted in her comment!

"And ladies, Schwimmer is oh so very single. "I've been romantically linked in the tabloids and Internet threads," he said, "but none of it's true... unfortunately, in some cases."

Does this mean that he wants himself some Donny? I think so! Because unless he wants to "get it on 24/7" (As Ora would put it) with his cousin. I think he meant Donny! HAHAHAHAHA!!

-Taylor :P

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAH, I love Ora and her distaste for the dancsest on the show... it makes me laugh!

I got really depressed when I saw Donny's myspace. I was all, *deflates and starts working out (because unfortunatly that's what I do, then I eat ho-ho's, cause I'm really intellegent)*

Grr, not jumping ship, just really sad. *sigh*

On the bright side the pictures Donny put up are soooo pretty!

Moose said...

Okay, so very sad about Tahir ebing #1, and why is Travis #2 (over Benji, that is)...?? Sniff... well, I'm rather fond of that little clue Benji gave us!

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

*being

Taylor said...

hehe. I know I shouldnt be but Im happy about Bunny being number two :)

I dont really mind that he is before benj, he isnt really a "threat" like Tahir is. Ya know?

But I would be real happy if Benji was number one on her space and she was number one on his! <3!!!

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

benji just wrote anotherblog entry on his myspace!! gosh i love that man!

Anonymous said...

and he is emailing the people who emailed him..even though he is famous!! Wouldn't that be great if he commented on Donny's myspace?? OMG maybe he'll look at your blog!! please excuse me right now.. I am going a lil bit crazy!!! :D

Moose said...

I want Travis up there... I just want Benji up higher : D. Or at least for Tahir to be lower than both, since, no, I don't see Bunny as the threat.

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

I loved what Benji said in that quote! Sounds like he'd love to be hooked up with Donyelle if she didn't have a bf!

Anonymous said...

Wow ... I'm kind of facing mixed emotions right now. I love both Benji and Donyelle very much. But, I have to admit I'm desperately sad that they're not together.

Oh well. I'm still excited that they both have myspaces now (go donny). And I know they'll be friends forever.

I'll be checking their myspaces for a long time (you never know ..... ;)

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy donny finally has a myspace ...but seeing as i dont really use myspace and i only got an account so i cud view pics of her and benji's fanpages during the show ..hehe ...i dont really know much about it ... so i was wondering ...can u control who appears first in ur list of friends ?? and if u can i guess that means that she put Tahir as her first person purposely ?? cuz if it is like that ..that just suuuxxx sooo muuuchh =( ='(
but if u cant choose the way it appears then i'll just accept the fact that he may have been the first one to know about it =S

Anonymous said...

OMG! the first picture is so purdy!