Tuesday, August 22, 2006

*Faints*

I LOVE YOU, RYAN!!!!!!!

ryan said...
I really need to take my a$$ to bed. my eyes are burning! Anyway fresh from Benji's blog:

Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Goodnight...Photoshoot early...

Howdy? como estan?

well guys im beat, tried messages a lot today.

things were great today...i got to see my folks for the first time since I won. That was great. I got to drive me old car for the first time in 3 months. I just watched the Fantasia story...I can relate the feelings she went through. Great story! WEll Im off...I have some cool ventures im working on. Look out for tranji merchandise and possibly some Benjelle action as well for the wonderful fans. Heidi and I are on board for making instructional dvds the week after the tour ends....so sit tight! Love ya'll

benji



p.s. DEMAND...is getting an enormous amount of response. Website under construction......I love the world....the world is so giving right now...its sauch a blessing!!!!!

Brush your teeth!

bEnJi

1:42 AM - 34 Comments - 46 Kudos - Add Comment

~ Moose ~

12 comments:

CandiceB said...

Yay! Thanks for posting this Ryan! I wonder what kind of "Benjelle Action" he means??? I mean, if he is a lurker, then he knows what kind we want.... :)

Anonymous said...

I agree Benjelle action is such a tease i mean is that action on or off the dance floor.Benji is SUCH a tease!

Taylor said...

omg! Benji!! Aaa, I need to know what he is talking about.

candiceb:mwahahah
anon:I know right! Benji is a tease!
I cant wait to find out what he means like that! omgah the suspense is gonna kill me so I should just go clean my room so I dont pass out from wondering lol!

-Taylor :P

-or I should just clean my room before my mom gets mad at me :)

Anonymous said...

I give the people what they want!

I bet the "action" is on the dance floor, but any action is good action, right? May they're will be more than one Benjelle dance on the tour I'm not going to =(/=) I wonder what kind of Tranji merchandise he's talking about...

Benji's words can be so cryptic. He's a major tease ;p

Suzukid & Moose: I wanted to add you as myspace friends but I don't have ur info, so will you do me the honor of adding me? :D

Anonymous said...

And I forgot to add: the boy watches Lifetime =) He's so special.

Slighlty OT: Did anyone see the Fantasia Barrino Story? I saw it on Sunday. Inspiring...Sure. Acting...Stellar (:)Ok sorry I couldn't keep a straight face for that one. LOL)
Campy...DEFINITELY. It's almost Joan Crawford-"Mommie Dearest"-campy. (No wire hangers!! I couldn't resist.) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Some of us are speculating that Benji is either talking about merchandise or instructional videos.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw that blog last night and sent to Taylor! lol .. :)

CandiceB said...

Ok, I just wanted to plug Vixen's site as there are some cute pics of the final 4 and...barbies? Lol.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know benjis email so i could email him and ask him what kinda action he was refering to?

Anonymous said...

I don't know Benji's email. And if I did, I wouldn't give it to you, as it's none of our business...;-) And yes the entire Lacey email fiasco comes immediatetly to mind (Sorry, Moose).

He will let us know when he's ready. We just have to be patient...;-)

Moose said...

Ryan: I tried to add you yesterday. Did it not work?

Gha, the thing with emaling Lacey wasn't me!

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

moose: it didn't work. i don't know what's wrong w/ it. try again tonight.

and what happened w/ lacey?