Friday, August 25, 2006

I'll Get You - Yet ANOTHER Moose Montage

Okay, so I made this in a hurry, so the clips are from, like, the same 4 dances, and I just recycled all but one of them from my last two montages, but PLEASE watch! It's to a Beatles song, 'cause I grew up on them, and they're the best! The sound and video got kinda screwy when I uploaded it to both programs... *sigh* Sorry about that.

And don't worry, Benjellies... He'll get her in the end...







As I said before, I'll be out of town until late Monday night, and then I'll have homework to catch up on, on top of all the stuff I'm already swamped with, so I won't be posting for a while :' (... PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS MONTAGE!!!

~ Moose ~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cuteeeeeeeeeee. =)

Anonymous said...

I love it !

LOL; the the ending...

"take that _ _ _ _ _ "

GREAT !!!

Anonymous said...

...had to watch it again !

Taylor said...

omg! hahahah! Moosey that was hilarious!!! I love your montages like woah! And I love the songs you choose :) Have fun on your vacation!! Boo homework! I cant wait till you get back!! *goes to watch your montage again* BYEE!

-Taylor :P

Anonymous said...

lol that was good, I found it funny how the clips went fast XDD especially when donny did her vietnamese choke hold thing. and the ending.. FO SHO!!

Anonymous said...

lovesigns: ZOMG, I said something relating to zodiacs a long time ago, and that we should also pay attention to them, but people were like nooooooooo xP

yay! im a capricorn.. the last day of capricorn, lol. jan. 19th, a day after benji's bday! =]