Friday, August 18, 2006

This post is all over the place! haha

OH MY HECK!!!!! WELL FOLKS...THIS IS BENJI SCHWIMMER...IM BACK ON MYSPACE AFTER AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE ON FOX'S SECOND SEASON OF SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!! IT WAS SUCH A PLEASURE AND BLESSING TO A PART OF THE TOP 20 DANCERS THAT MADE IT(LOVE YOU GUYS!!) THINGS ARE CRAZY RIGHT NOW SO IF I DON'T GET BACK TO YOU ALL IMMEDIATLY....KNOW THAT IM IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING THERE. THANK YOU LACEY (BESTEST SISTER "SISSYDUCKLING" EVER!!!!) FOR RUNNING MY MYSPACE DURING THESE THREE UPSIDEDOWN MONTHS. LOVE YA! ALSO TO ALL THE FANS WHO MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE...I COULD NEVER THANK ALL OF YOU PERSONALLY BUT KNOW THAT THE PRIZE MONEY AS WELL AS THIS GREAT EXPOSURE WILL NOT GO TO WASTE. I HAVE A CHARITY GROUP I STARTED CALLED D.E.M.A.N.D. WHICH WILL COMING INTO FULL FORCE AT THE END OF THIS YEAR. ILOVE YOU ALL DEARLY!!!! ILL BE SLOWLY CHANGING THINGS ON THIS SITE.... P.S.- DON'T WORRY GUYS ABOUT THE NAYSAYERS...KILL EM' WITH KINDNESS. WE ALL NEED A HUG SOMETIMES...HEHE- Benji


AWWWWWW! Benji is soooo nice and kind! "Kill em' with Kindess" My fourth grade teacher always would tell the class "If some one is making fun of you kill them with kindness" haha. I luff Benji!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Awwww! How cute! *sigh* Too bad Donny is dating...Tahir. :(

“Donyelle has a boyfriend right now — she’s a great person and very faithful — Travis … we are just really good friends. And Heidi is my cousin. I’m not from the Bayou so it’s fine — there’s no issue there either.”-Benji
*ahem**cough*right now*cough*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO!!! HAHAHAHHA!

I couldn't be more happy for him," said Donyelle Jones, who was partnered with Benji many times during the show. "I mean, I told him, RThis is yours.' We started this competition together, we ended it together; I couldn't ask for anything better. I think he and I have such a connection, and we're going to be friends for a long time."-Donyelle

*sigh* If Benji and Donyelle are just friends I will be happy. Of course no where close to the amount of happiness if they were dating but ya know "Its all gravy baby lets do this!".
haha! Sorry I had to quote Benji there, it was just too easy!!

I was just laughing at how scripted all the dancers sounded! Especially in Donny's opening video for her Broadway dance with the Benjster She was like "*fake laugh* I couldnt even pronounce the name of the waltz!" And her laughs didnt sound rythmic like they usually do. I found that part funny. I know its not nice to laugh at that but come on!! If you listen to it long enough youll be cracking up too!

OOOO, 2 more mins until Regis and Kelly!


Ughh! My computer is being a loserface! Im making the last montage of Benjelle! :(

I miss them. When Im finished with the montage Im gonna post it on Benji's myspace. And Donny fanspace. I dont know when he will find time to watch it but hey "Its all gravy baby, lets do this!!"
hahaha! Sorry, I just love saying that so Im using it whenever I can. Not to metion the fact the Benji was getting undressed while he said that and I was like "OMG What??" so then I kept rewinding and eventually that phrase got stuck in my head like woah!

Yup, thats about it. But if Im missing anything Ill write it in my next post. BYEE! Im off to do some serious board lurking! And if I spelled anything wrong in this post, sorry. haha, Im too lazy to proof read! "Its all gravy baby! Lets do this!" Lacey!!!


-Taylor :P

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow .. so Donny is dating Tahir??? Did Benji actually say that?

I might just pass out. That's about the worst news ever!

Oh well. Friends, I guess. But, that tour will last a looooooooooong time!

Anonymous said...

Wow .. so Donny is dating Tahir??? Did Benji actually say that?

I might just pass out. That's about the worst news ever!

Oh well. Friends, I guess. But, that tour will last a looooooooooong time!

Anonymous said...

Wow .. so Donny is dating Tahir??? Did Benji actually say that?

I might just pass out. That's about the worst news ever!

Oh well. Friends, I guess. But, that tour will last a looooooooooong time!

:)

Anonymous said...

I'M SO SORRY! I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THREE TIMES!!!

WELL, now four times ... actually.

Anonymous said...

i know the first quote is from myspace, but where are the others from?

Taylor said...

Ryan: They are from interviews

Anonymous said...

notice benji said, "donyelle has a boyfriend RIGHT NOW."....it just sounds like he'd be interested if she was ever single again...

Anonymous said...

I was just going to point out the right now thing! but tornado already did. that jumped out at me immediately, cuz it just make it sounds like when she doesnt have a bf.... ; )

Anonymous said...

Think about this: Cozy tour bus, long, nightime rides on tour bus, lots of alone time on the tour bus with no so-called boyfriend in the mix, two looooong months on the tour bus.....hmmmm, the possibilities are endless!!LOL!!

Anonymous said...

i think maybe benji will try to make himself not like donny in that way, for the sake of donny, and her feelings for her bf. well during the tour i mean.. or maybe some huge thing will happen between the three? ooooh cant wait to know! XD