Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Wedding... Part EIGHT!!!

Don't worry, this one's short:

Benji uses the Flaming Fishsticks to mend his arm, and all is well. This time, no part of Bran is twitching fiendishly. The two leave the kitchen and reenter the reception hall, only to discover that all their guests have left. Well, all save for four... The King of Swing, Lacey the Euro Mut, Taylor, and Moose. These four soon leave, as well, in the interest of giving the couple some... privacy. Now alone, Benji and Donyelle rejoice... And kiss... On television. They live happily ever after.

Lol, I wasn't attempting to make this one funny, or anything... it just needed some sort of closure. Shall we leave our story off there, or continue it with more from our wonderful TV show?

~ The Majestic Moose ~
(Yes, I just referenced Monty Python/the Social Studies teacher I had in middle school...)

14 comments:

Taylor said...

We shall leave it at this! Eight is a nice number! :)

Moose said...

Eight is a swell number! Hehe, definitely long enough wedding-wise, though I may write something short (that has nothing to do with the wedding) after tomorrow's episode, if the muse graces me, once more.

~ MOOSE ~

Taylor said...

Yesh I agree the wedding was really long. Lets just leave the honey moon to our obsessive fangirl imaginations! ;)

Moose said...

Hehe, I quiiiite agree. With Bran gone, and all (I think we've alreay revived him enough times, lol), we don't have much more to work with. I'm sure I'll write out my little scenarios, but probably won't make them into fullblown stories.

~ Moose ~

Taylor said...

Yeah me either. But I will definetley think of them in my head! :)

Speaking of writing, hows your hand going?

Moose said...

Meh, it's okay. I get the cast off on Monday. Thanks for asking!

~ Moose ~

Taylor said...

:) yay!

Moose said...

Indeed! Okay, so I coppied and pasted the entire story in order, and read it again. It makes me giggle... I think I'm gonna post it up here as one thing, and lure people here to read it ('Cause I don't think any of them want to have to search for the stuff, and read it from the bottom up), but we might wanna take it down later, 'cause it'll be reaaaaaally long.

~ Moose ~

Taylor said...

YAY! Thats is a really good idea! I love it. omgosh imagine if we post it and Benji and Donyelle end up on this site! hehe! I would go crazy!

Moose said...

Hehe! I can totally picture that! In my mind, one of two things happens (me and my scenarios...):

a) They love it soooo much that they read it aloud on SYTYCD!!! Lol, this one's deffinitely gonna happen...

b) They laugh hysterically at of insanity.

c) They get restraining orders against us.

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

*our

Taylor said...

hah. I can definetely see b and c happening. haha. If a happened! woah we would be famous! :)

Moose said...

To correct: *three and *our

Hehe, they're TOTALLY gonna do a...

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

Bored

~ Moose ~