Friday, July 28, 2006

Random Tidbits

I apologize that, once again, this post is not Benjelle-related, but I don't have anything to post about them, so DEAL ('shrimp' just kidding!!! I loooooove you!!)! : P I'll start out with my Allison moping, since I think it would be wise to do what people seem to dislike first. Here are some quotes from a forum (the same one that discussed the Benjelle hug) regarding America's 'Travis-ty' (as Nigel put it):


-Ivan/Donyelle/Natalie/Travis were all crying hard during the commercial break. Ivan walked up to allison and hugged her so tight and hard that it was so sad. All of them were crying and hugging. You could tell they were all hurt by allison leaving.

-Right after the show went off the air, shane sparks and Tyce ran on stage to hug allison. Also Nygel mentioned that every single choreographer bragged on how they loved working with her.


Now, I know these aren't Benjelle pictures, but I'm hoping you'll forgive me for my Allison section of this post because I'm putting them up, anyway. I found these on Jason's MySpace:

Jason with "Marf Marf" (as he put it)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More Jason and "Marf Marf"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jason and "Marf Marf" (That's really what he calls her on there... I'm not just trying to be uber annoying...) with other dancers in Vegas

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jason, Donny (Aw, he calls her by her nickname, too...), and "Marf Marf" (That's the last time, I swear : D) out to dinner after a results show

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ Please Don't Smack the Moose for this Post ~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

no i like this post!!!!! wonderful pictures!!

Anonymous said...

was there something going on between jason and marf marf?? lol

Moose said...

I'm not sure, but they seemed to have a lot of pictures together, between their two MySpace pages... It makes me wonder...

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

I don't think their possible relationship will become the next 'Benjelle', shrimp, but it's still awefully cute : D.

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

yeah Jason left to early for there to be anything like Benjelle

Taylor said...

yep, anon. I agree! And Allison left to early for there to be an Travison thing *sigh* That would have been great.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog. I'm sad that Allison is gone. Can you tell me where these other SYTYCD forums are? Thanks!

Taylor said...

You can go to vixen-ontheedge.blogspot.com or soyouthinkyoucandance.com (It will take you to the official site. And you can go on th message boards) or ummm...idolforums.com and livejournals and stuff like that. :)