Monday, July 31, 2006

Donyelle Must Stay!!!!!

Scratch that, guys... Vote half an hour for Benji, and an hour and a half for Donyelle...

"From: bighart 2:37 pm
To: ALL

Wow.

Are you guys paying attention to the other boards???

I'd take a few minutes and read them if I were you because there's some very nasty and HEAVY plotting going on in several forums to help get Donyelle off SYTYCD! In fact, some are even suggesting voting for IVAN over Donyelle, "...I'd rather see him win it if that's the case than someone (Donyelle) lacking the technique (of a dancer)..."

DONYELLE IS FAR FROM SAFE DESPITE OUR RESOLVE TO KEEP HER ON THE SHOW!

I hope it all works out, because I think she's WONDERFUL to watch and has so much heart. But, I have a funny feeling about this week...

(hope it's just gas :) )"

~ Very Worried Moose... ~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

she definitely has my votes the full two hours. i know we can save her!

go donny!

Taylor said...

I cant believe people can get so evil!! We cant let her of Caviar Man go home!! :P

Anonymous said...

Everyone is soooo rude on those boards.... like, it's a huge plot there. So we're going to have to vote so hard for her and hit them with a force.

1hr, 30mn for Donny
30mn for Benji!

Benjelle!!!

Anonymous said...

i know... it is very rude. especially since before the last elimination everyone was okay with natalie going home. now, all of a sudden, they are trying to get rid of donny.. makes no sense. but the blatant campaigning against her will only make me vote harder!

Anonymous said...

It's so true. They're huge plot is definately going to backfire!!

Anonymous said...

*Their

Anonymous said...

too bad the people plotting are just fueling all the benjelle fans to vote that much harder for donny. they make me so mad! plus, do they realize voting for ivan is just going to knock out travis or benji?! we have to keep that in mind too.. and keep up our voting for benji as well!

i know we can do it. benjelle fans are the best. =)

Anonymous said...

two hours three phones for me donny ain't going NOWHERE!

Anonymous said...

oh hell to the nah. i voted 2 hours straight last week and I will do it again!!!