Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Reasoning Out The Annoying Stuff

Here's the comment I just posted over at Vixen's Blog:


Moose said...
Wow, what a long blur of anonymous people!

As for looooooving Dmitry - That's clearly a joke, as we will probably be able to tell when we see it tomorrow (IT'S ALMOST WEDNESDAY!!! : D : D). I also agree that it's got to be a play on the stuff from the Vietnamese Fighting Waltz intro.

As for the kiss: We aaaaaaaall want to see that kiss, so we're understandably perturbed that they cut it out, but, seriously: The producers have to know that such a thing would bring in/keep a ton of viewers, so I doubt that they'd cut it out unless they were asked to for privacy reasons. That being said - It probably means that that kiss was not just some friendly goodbye... : D

And, finally, as for Benji carrying Natalie: These people are all friends, so he's being a good guy. Would you seriously want him to just let her fend for herself? He may not have carried Donyelle because of her injury, but I do agree that she is more independant, and he's carried her to the judges area more than once, and just for the heck of it. I think that that show's far more in terms of caring for the other person.

Overall, I think that everybody should attempt to stop obsessing over all the little things. From my reaction to Lacey's response to my friend's emails (I'm not trying to start another heated discussion about this, so please don't...), you all know that my immediate reactions to such things are to jump to the worst conclusion... If you just think about it for a little while, the word 'privacy' will begin to make sense as the answer to all the little irksome details. Until either Benji or Donyelle comes right out and says that NOTHING'S going on, I'm going to look at the signs we all see, and silently curse that privacy thing that we creepy fans looooooooove to ignore, lol.

I really need to make my comments shorter...

~ Moose ~

3:51 PM

No comments: