Friday, July 21, 2006

Benji and Donyelle the Last Two Nights

While I'm rather fond of Anonymous' story (Let's all give her a nice round of applause - WOO!!!), I don't really agree with the first part (before the mind control, lol), that is the sense of impending doom. We've gotten pretty good at noticing the little things, so I'll list some here:


1) They danced together in the opening dance - Not necessarily something they can control, but still.

2) We didn't see them hanging out together after that because he guys and girls were separated into different rows.

3) Benji stood up when Donyelle's name was called, and when it was announced that she was safe.

4) I don't think the camera was on him when she was announced safe, but he didn't (to my knowledge) stand up for Natalie either time. He didn't stand up for Heidi, either.

5) When Benji was declared safe, the camera went to the three safe girls, and all three looked very happy, ESPECIALLY Donyelle. She may not have stood up, but she still looked very happy, and, when not with Benji, she tends to be a less goofy person than he is.


If you look at the evidence from Wednesday night:


1) There's that wonderful hug, and we know the kiss and Benji dropping to the floor exist.

2) There wasn't the same playfulness or chemistry with either set of partners, not even in the into videos.

3) Natalie asked Benji to give her a butt massage, and he had a 'WHAT?!!' look on his face, lol.

4) Donyelle DID say she loved Benji, and far less sarcastically than when she said the same about Dmitry (Which she only said because she was being controlled by his pecks, lol).

5) Donyelle moved Dmitry's hand from her waist to her shoulder.

6) Benji screamed 'GO DONNY, WOOO!!!' when she and Dmitry were announced.

7) Donyelle was making her way over to Benji and Natalie at the end of the show.

8) There's probably more that I'm forgetting... : D


Yes, indeed, I'm resolving to be insanely optimistic (If you knew me, you'd know just how odd this is...lol). Now, of course, if, for some reason, we find out that the beginning to Anonymous' wonderful story is true, I say (*ahem*) - NOOOO!!!

Part of my dream last night was even about them, and it was happy!!!!! It just better come true... Hmph.

~ Moose ~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

good points good points
sometimes my imagination gets a little carried away and..... overdramatic lol

Moose said...

Lol, I still loved it, Anonymous, I'm just hoping that it doesn't come true (as I'm sure we all are). If you've read the huge story Taylor and I wrote, you know we're overdramatic, aswell, lol. To put it lightly...

Rachel: Yay! Actually, I'm rather glad Dmitry left (sorry), but I definitely agree about Benjelle! Where is the non-Vixen place you wanted it posted?

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

I think Musa only left because the judges were concerned he might win once they left it up to America. I didn't think he should win, but he shouln't have left! Hmph.

lilpiptook said...

*gasp* i dont remember donny moving dimitry's hands to her shoulder! ...

man... i need to start taping these, but that would only mean i'm getting more obsessed... that's not good.

my sister and her roommate called me out on it because i just made a *LONG* entry in my blog and it's all about sytycd... *sigh* obsession is such a strong word....

Anonymous said...

Donny did move Dmitry's hand off her waist and to her shoulder!!!!!!! It was when the judges were like, "Dmitry, I think you've found your partner!" And Donny moved his hand! It made me sooooo happy!!

Anonymous said...

There's also Benji's expression when he sends Donyelle off. I thought he was going to cry. Either that or grab onto Donny like a limpet. He looked like he was trying so hard not to cry.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»