Friday, July 21, 2006

A story by the ALMIGHTY ANONYMOUS!!

An anonymous posted a story on the comment board, that I loved sooo much that I have to make it into a post, so now everyone can read this! Thanks anonymous! :)

While the other SYTYCD contestants were lounging by the pool, Benji asked Donyelle if he could talk to her alone. They were talking quietly to eachother when Benji burst out and said "Donnyelle I need to tell you something." "Sure Benji," Donyelle replied with a laugh. "Donyelle.... I LOVE YOU!"
*akward silence*
"Oh Benji, you are a really awesome guy.....but I don't like you like that...."
"Oh, I see.." Benji said tears slowly falling down his face.
"I... I ..have to go!" Donyelle said as she rushed out of the room.
It hasn't been the same since.
Benji has just been hanging out with the guys. Travis mostly.
Donyelle doesn't know how to act.
They stayed away from eachother at the results show for fear that drama may occur.

Thursday night came in and everybody was nervous. Benji, still heart-broken, was preparing himself for the news with Travis, and Donyelle stayed with Dmitry. Benji was conversing with Travis,"You don't think she likes Dmitry do you?" "Nah man....it's just his pecks," Travis replied. Elimination time*cringe*. Donyelle up first. She's safe! "Yeah!" Benji jumped up and yelled. Then sat back down in a hurry. Donyelle looked over at him and smiled, then her face turned stiff and she immediatly sat back down. The bottom two girls were announced. Now it was the boys turn. Benji was up.... He was safe! Donyelle remained seated. Her face still stiff with no emotion at all. Benji looked over at Donyelle hoping to catch a smile or a wink, but she was not doing anything. Not even clapping. The bottom 2 boys were announced. Dmitri and Ryan. Yes Benji thoughtmaybey if Dmitri goes I will have a chance with Donny! Martha was the girl leaving tonight. Now it was the boys turn. Most likely Ryan... but wait DMITRY!! Dmitry was leaving So You Think You Can Dance! Suddenly a bburst of light came flooding into the room. Donyelle's once glazed over eyes became smouldering with emotion again. Oh, she wanted to tell Benji something....but when would she get the chance?? She tried to talk to him while evil dmirty was dancing but she never got the chance. She wanted to tell him what happened!! After the show Donny asked Benji if they could go on a walk together. "Sure Donyelle! I would love to. But I understand about us just being friends," Benji said.
"No Benji. It's not that. Actually quite the opposite." Donyelle said. They found a nice park outside their hotel and decided to stop there. "Oh Benji I have been trying to talk to you all night!"
"It didn't really seem like that. I looked over at you quite a lot, but all i got was a half-hearted smile." Benji said.
"But I've been trying to tell you! I couldn't control myself. Dmitri was controlling me!!!"
"He was controlling you.. How??!" Benji said.
"He had me hypnotized. The spell couldn't be broken until one of us, Me or dmirty, left. He hypnotized all his other partners too. But they all left."
"Why would he control you like that?!" Benji said.
"Because he is insecure about himself so he wants women to love him. He has problems. That is why he opens his shirt ALLLL the time! His pecks hypnotize people!!"
"Oh my gosh Donyelle....I had no..... idea....... I'm so sorry i didn't realize..." Benji stuttered.
"IT'S FINE benji! I'm just glad I get to be with you now!" Donyelle burst.
"Benji..... I LOVE you!"
Donyelle turned to Benji and kissed him passionately.
This went on for about an hour and then they decided to return to the hotel to greet everyone.
"Oh yeah, and Donny... all that stuff with Natalie. It's not real, none of it is. That is just how Natalie is."
"That's fine Benji. I just wish that I could be your partner. I never get to spend any time with you anymore," Donyelle said.
"Maybe there is a way!" Benji said. "It will take all the contestants though."
"Let's do it!" Donny said holding on to Benji's hand and walking into the hotel.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! haha yep there's my story!!

Moose said...

Yay Anonymous! You've joined our crazy story-making ranks, now!!

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

Ooh, your friend has a Benjelle fanfic site???!! What's the link?? : D : D

~ Moose ~

Taylor said...

yay! anonymous! Your story is becoming famous!

Anonymous said...

i will become a world famous Benjelle author!!! lol jk
Benji and Donyelle shouls read these stories!! Maybe they will get the idea and get married!!! yay!!

Anonymous said...

that is funny anonymous mind control is a bit far fetched but what else could keep dmitry on the show after such lack lustered performances. He is good at what he does (ballroom) but nothing else. i think the show is goin as i expected in terms of the guys.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»