Monday, July 24, 2006

Travis' message

hey i just saw on idol forums and ur the first myspace i saw so i clicked on it....i just wanted to thank u guys for support cause i know alot of people hate me...and i wanted to get the record straight on some things hahahaha....i have 3 tattoos....one on my ankle meaning the one and only in japanese, one on my wrist meaning a leo and virgo sign put together, since most of my best friends and closest people to me are leos, and i also act like one even though im a virgo, and one on my right hip on a big virgo sign, i hate when people talk bad about benji and I and put him against me cause hes one of my good friends on the show....and we both hate that people think we hate each other....soo if u could inform the forums of these things cause i know u guys wanna know...but im really doing this to really say thanks.....cause i read the boards all the time and people dog on me...about my looks, my dancing, my chemistry, my orientation.....and it just doesnt hurt me....it hurts my friends and family. sooo thanks for making me feel better about myself....i hope u pass this info on instead of me finding everyones myspace off the forums.....lets say u can be my little messenger..hahahahahaha anywho thanks again and continue to watch cause things are gonna start to get crazy....(thats if im not voted off to soon)

-travis

aww whoever dogged on Trav about his looks should be ashamed! Travis looks like a cute little bunny! I love Travis! What is he talking about voted off? noo, I am going to vote like crazy! grr Why isnt it Wednesday yet?

7 comments:

Moose said...

I LOVE YOU, TRAVIS!!!!!

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

Who talks about his looks? He's adorable! Also, I didn't know people were saying that he and Benji hated eachother...I thought they were new BFFs.

Taylor said...

Me either. Well, there will always be haters in the world. And they will always me un-haters like Benji and the oh-so-adorable Travis. And you know what that comes down too? 1-888-83676-08 and 1-888-8676-01 are the number that you should dial...over and over and over again! I memorized the numbers O_O scary.

Anonymous said...

aww, i like travis! he's my second favorite guy other than benji. travis rocks and he's a lil' hottie too! lol.

Taylor said...

hehe Gerbil guts make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»