Saturday, July 29, 2006

111 Is A Lovely, Lovely Number : D

This is the 111th post! Isn't that spiffy? It's like when it's 11:11!!! Who doesn't love that time...?? That's what I thought : D. Well, besides a discussion of my love of this number, I don't have a whole lot to say here. I would, however, like to mention that I have officially joined that ranks of Benjellers at the SYTYCD forums (Yes, such as the one I unknowingly bashed... I have now added on to that sarcasm : D). You, too, should join forces with the prosecuted!!!

~ Moose ~

4 comments:

Taylor said...

YAY Its like when its 12:34!! I love that time!

Taylor said...

Noooo. Aww. I hope your computer get fixed soon...stupid fireworks...with you glittery evil computer freezing ways!

Moose said...

bndluv: Thanks : D It IS their fault... At least I feel as though I can now laugh at that one Benjeller who's really mad at that post, even though like 12 people have explained it to her, since I did that the other day (although it only took one explanation to make me realize I was an idiot... No offense to her, of course... : D). I use song lyrics all the time in every day life, 'cause I'm weird like that, but, sadly, I am running very short on ones relevant to that stuff... Hm... I shouldn't have used three Beatles songs in one post...

12:34's awesome, too, but 11:11's better : P. Hehe. In middle school, I had fun locker numbers. in 6th grade it was 123, in 7th 234, and in 8th (it's a really small school, so, sadly, there is no 345) it was 44.

The fireworks don't show up for me, so it just downloads this file I can't use every time I go here. As for the pictures: Since I gave you all the link to my photobucket, I'll probably just tell you I've updated it, and to look there, instead. I'll mostly put just Benjelle pictures directly on here. Sorry we're screwing up your computer!!!

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.