Thursday, July 27, 2006

For Snookie and for SYTYCD lovers :D

Hey Snookie, since you asked me where I found the Travis meassage. I found it at idolforums.com and it was like the first thing on his fan-thread-majiger. lacey!

If anyone else has anymore questions about random stuff magicheerio is my aim username :)

And since this is an abnormaly small post I will put in some myspace pics :P






OMG!! Musa's baby is so cute! But I wonder where his wife is. Natalie makes such a good TV wife (lacey! As Musa called her on his myspace)!!

9 comments:

Moose said...

Hehe!!! Poor Musa's wife... I also feel bad for Allison and Ivan's significant others...

~ Moose ~

lilpiptook said...

hum.... i was sitting in math class today with 'cassie- you and me' (aka martha/ivan spy v spy song) in my head and i thought of some more sytycd-itis symptoms:

16. you start to hear people say things you heard on those clips that you watch so often 'how are you kate?'

Anonymous said...

oh man musa's kid is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAY! I just heard on Idol forums that donny's safe!

allison and natalie are in the bottom two!

lilpiptook said...

omg omg omg.... i read ricky's blog and i *KNOW*

*sniffle*.....

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh allison is GONE

jannafaye said...

That made me sad. No more Ivison or whatever ppl called them...

Anonymous said...

eh well better chance for Benjelle to live on!

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»