Sunday, July 23, 2006

One More Picture for the Road...

'HUGE SQUID' Okay, so, if you've been to Vixen's blog, it makes it look like I completely stole my last post from Vixen, but I got the first three pics from our wonderful Sami and Anonymous over here, and searched for the others on photobucket.com... Hmph, lol (gha - squid).

However, I DID steal this picture from Vixen, as I've been waiting for the higher quality 'Ramalama (Bang Bang)' video so I could screen cap it...:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are more pictures of this dance that I intend to put up at some point, but I need a high quality version of the video to get them from, and the one Vixen linked doesn't seem to work for me. I'll try to have those up as soon as I am able to screen cap them.

~ Moose ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

spazzy benji!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»