Monday, July 24, 2006

SPOILERS!!!

Spoilers have arrived from the wonderful world that is Idolforums.com! I would have had this up earlier but my mother decided I had to go shower right then (Monday night spoiler time is no time to be thinking about cleanliness - SHRIMP), and then my stupid computer crashed!! : D I shall attempt to edit this post as more become available. Based on these, I'm very scared for Donyelle, so we have send a bajillion votes her way!!!

First couple: Travis and Donyelle - Hip Hop and Quickstep
- Hip hop was weird but really cool. They had a lot of masks with double sides (?) and the judges mostly just talked about the masks and how they didn't like them.
- Joey liked the Quickstep, but the judges said it wasn't really good, and said it wasn't a good style for either of them.

Next couple: Ivan and Allison - Tango and Hip Hop
- The hip hop was R&B-like and it was really cute. I think Joey said it was like a story?
- The Tango was good but it was exactly like the first one. The judges liked the first one better and they said Ivan improved a lot (big surprise there). They still liked the second one though.

Next couple: Ryan and Natalie - Disco and Contemporary
- Natalie was soooo good but Ryan brought her down. The judges basically were saying goodbye to them and they focused on Ryan most of the time in their judging.
- The judges didn't like the disco and said it wasn't good.
- Judges liked the contemporary and said that Ryan showed personality finally.

Last couple: Benji and Heidi - Broadway and Mambo
- For the Broadway, there was a church choir feel to it. It was REALLY good, so good that the judges were freaking out.
- This was the last dance of the night. It was amazing...one of the best routines Joey's ever seen. The judges said they (Benji and Heidi) made the most professional couple ever. They said they had the fastest Mambo and that no one else could have pulled it off but them. The judges were freaking out again, and they didn't even know what to say again.

This post has been edited by shmexsay: Today, 9:29 PM

UPDATE: They're not doing solos this week, and the show is only an hour long. I emphasize once more: WE ALL NEED TO KEEP DONYELLE THERE!!!!!

UPDATE 2: It hasn't been confirmed, but it's being said that Dan Karaty might be a judge this week... While he horrifies me less than the other half of Bran... He still horrifies me. I guess it's better that he be a judge than a choreographer...

UPDATE 3: From another person's point of view in the forum:

"Okay I'm going to do a full report. I'll try to remember everything.

So first up was Travis and Donyelle.

They did a super cool hip hop routine to Fergie's new song London Bridge. It was choreagraphed by Shane Sparks..which was dissapointing because my friend and I went to the show JUST for Wade and he wasn't there. Basically they had two masks on, one in the front and one in the back. I thought the concept was awesome...and The masks weren't a distraction...I think it was incredibly entertaining to watch ur senses jump out the window...when you can't really tell between the front and the back.. I LOVED IT.

Nigel - He didn't like the masks and said that it took away from the performance because the audience won't be able to connect. He also said it would be hard for America to understand that choreagraphy.

Mary Murphy - She loved it. She loved the choreagraphy the concept and the dancers. SHe said it was hot.

Dan - Agreed with Nigel about the masks but said it was good. It wasn't as good as it COULD have been but he was happy with it and thought it was a hot performance.

Hokidoki - they didn't put down their dancing abilities...cause it was there. They did a great job at dancing hip hop. I loved it. The moves were great the concept. I loved every minute of it.

Next was Allison and Ivan doing doing an Argentine Tango by Alex De Silva (C'mon? argentine again?)

Nigel - Thought that the chemistry was great...was happy to see them together again and liked it.

Mary - Commented on how difficult it is to get the feet whipping down...Saying that one wrong whip could turn Ivan from a rooster into a hen. She liked it.

Dan - he liked it as well. Said he likes the two of them together. Also said that this time Ivan pulled Allison through the dance and worked her on the stage.

Hokidoki - It was good...but I don't think it deserved as much praise as it got. As for Dan's comment. Completely uncalled for and untrue. Allison was the one who shone on stage (literaly) and Ivan merely did a few feet whippings here and there....I thought their first tango was better than this one. I was a bit underwhelmed.

Next up was Natalie and Ryan doing a Disco by Tyce

Nigel - thought that it was bad. Ryan was uncomfortable in his shoes up on stage and that he had 0 chemistry with Natalie. Didn't like it at all.

Mary - Same. Said disco is suppose to be fun but Ryan looked completely out of place out there and didn't show an ounce of personality. Agreed with the no chemsitry bit as well.

Dan - said "it was painful to watch." The tricks were shakey and everything about it was horrible.

Hokidoki - I thought this was the worst routine of the night as well. When Ryan picks natalie up for this spin...he looked as if he'd stumble down...the transition between moves were horrible and it was just bad. This was the worst reviewed dance of the night. Every judge hated it. I think Ryan maybe gone this week unless a miracle happens.

Benji and Heidi. Did a was it Broadway? I coudln't hear or see because of the screams...but I think it was that or Jazz.

Nigel - Said it was fantastic..sensational..and said Hallelujah.

Mary - said AMEN. LOved it.

Dan - Loved it as well. Said the chemistry was fantastic.

Hokidoki - I liked it as well. You can tell they've been danccing together...they were totally into the dance and enjoyed every moment of it. Though i'm a Travis fan I have to say he got schooled this week by Benji and Heidi.

Next Travis and Donyelle Quick step of doooom.

Nigel - Thought they danced it like they were professional dancers....but NOT professional ballroom. They did the choreagraphy..and said they didn't get the style down. They hopped more than skipped and glided...and he said it wasn't good "i'm afraid".

Mary - Same. She got really technical. She tore at every single detail of the dance with the feet and the arms and the turns and the "closeness" of the bodies. She said a 747 could have landed between them. Didn't like it.

Dan - Said HE loves puting down Nigel and Mary but culdn't this time. He agreed and said it wasn't good enough.

Hokidoki - I don't know quickstep at all. I thought it was good. I saw Nigel dancing in his seat so I thought he would like it. But i guess I kind of know what they were saying. I was really scared when i saw that quickstep on the paper. Quickstep is probably the worst ballroom..no1 really gets it. They also compared travis and Donyelle to Nick Lazzarini and Jamile's quick step from last season..and said it wasn't even as good as theirs. That saddened me...I really thought they would at least give them credit for doing it.

Next was Alison and Ivan doing a Hip Hop Routine.

Nigel - Loved the softness of it. TOld them that it was great. And said it was warm and gentle unlike the crazy upbeat high energy kind of hip hop.

Mary - Agreed. She said it was cute and warm and she loved it.

Dan - Commented on how difficult it is to pull a soft hip hop routine beause it's about performance and feeling instead of just coming out and dancing full out with high energy. He praised shane for the choreagraphy and said it was great.

Hokidoki - it was cute i give them that. They did it well..but I still liked Travis and Donyelle's hip hop more.

Next Natalie and Ryan Contemporary

Nigel - Thought it was beautiful and commented on Ryan. Said this is what Ryan's here to do.

Mary - thought it was good too. It was beautiful and nice.

Dan - Same.

Hokidoki - overrated. This couldn't compare to even jaymz and jessica's contemp. It was bad...they had timing issues....and natalie completely FLOPPED out of her pirouette sequence...I can't believe they diudn't comment on that. I was very mad when I heard these reviews....I was shocked. But I hvae to agree if done right it would have been a very very beautiful piece.

Final Benji & Heidi = Club Mambo

Nigel - FANTASTIC. WOW. LOVED IT. thought it looked professional.

Mary - Same.

Dan - Couldn't find a single negative thing to say about it.

Hokidoki - yes it was high energy yes it was great...but I thought it was a bit unfair to pair them up this quickly. It really makes it hard for other dancers. They already had years and years of chemistry built. I'm happy that all the Benji/Heidi fans get to cheer but c'mon....what the HECK?


Conclusion - I still think that Ryan will leave on thursday. But Travis will be on the bottom 2. I think Natalie will leave on thursday with Donyelle on the Bottom 2. My thought is that with Donyelle and Travis doing Solos on thursday..more people will watch. That is why fox will put them on the bottom...So people watch to make sure their favorite is safe and they get to see them do solos. As for the Eliminating...it will be SUICIDAL for fox to get rid of Travis and Donyelle now. Their finale ratings will drop tremendously and they KNOW that. They will not be stupid and Eliminate Travis and Donyelle. That is my two cents.


Hope everyone enjoys on weds. and VOTE FOR TRAVIS EVERYBODY!

1-888-Tempo-02


SAVE TRAVIS!"

~ Moose ~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I just read those. So you can get the same parnters again...this means there's hope for Benjelle! =]

I'm glad Travis was with Donyelle but I really, really wanted thme to get hip hop AND jazz/contemporary.

Kinda feel sorry for Ryan and Nat, though.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I really really don't want to see Donyelle in the bottom 2. You guys!!! We ALL have to seriously sit down and VOTE FOR DONYELLE for at least an hour and a half straight ... and then Benji for a half an hour. I will cry if I have to see her in the bottom two!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i know! who is ever good at the quick step? i'm thinking back to season 1 and I don't really remember anyone doing well with it either.

But who knows? The judges may be wrong. I think they are probably about the hip hop. They often are.

Moose said...

Yeah, yeah, Vixen beat me to spoilers when I was in the shower, hmph. I am going to vote nonstop on Wednesday night! DONYELLE CAN'T LEAVE!!! I love Ivan and Allison, too, but it irks me that Benji and Donyelle weren't put together, since they're letting people be with past partners... When I predicted that Travis and Donyelle would be together a few days ago, I havd high hopes for them, but now I'm scared. The judges seem to almost always be wrong about hip hop... especially Ivan and Martha's last week...

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

Yeah ... I'm super scared for Donyelle .... why on earth would they give her the quickstep??? oh, and one person guessed that the producers are saving Benjelle for the finale for higher ratings ... but, this week, I'm going to dial sooo much for Donyelle, she just can't go to the bottom two!!! She just can't!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ora!! All of us must band together and vote for DONYELLE!!

Anonymous said...

What's Donyelle's number? I want to start voting for her and Travis as soon as the show ends on the East coast.

Anonymous said...

omg, and it might be even harder for donyelle because her toe is still broken!! what if she like totally messes up during the performance!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeek! even if she does, Ill still vote for her like all day (im so mad, i gtg to some place tommorow, and
I dont want to, but I might miss the results) till I gotta sleep.

(plus, thanks for the person who made this site. or people... lol. I just heard about it about 2 days ago, and now I love it and I come and read your stuff so much already that its my homepage, lol.)

Anonymous said...

how do you people know what happens? like in the spoilers? is the show actually not live or something??

Anonymous said...

Erica:

Wednesday shows are taped on Mondays and Thursday shows are live- for the east coast only though.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»