Saturday, July 29, 2006

'Bendi' Pictures

Here are some pictures of Benji and Heidi from Heidi's fan page on MySpace. Thanks to Anonymous for the tip! : D

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And, just because I can:

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ Moose ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YaY!!! My comment helped!!!

Anonymous said...

woah, Heidi looks so different with black hair... I wonder why she dyed it blonde to begin with, cuz I first saw her with blonde, and so other stuff just looks kinda weird, even if it was her natural color.

Taylor said...

"AND THE WAY YOU BEAT HER BONGOS!!! GAAAWWW!" LACEY!!! I love that quote :)