Saturday, July 29, 2006

A Man's Point of View

Here's another comment someone posted over at the body language thread:

*************************************************************

From: ThallieMia Jul-25 8:49 pm
To: ALL 465 of 1025
15485.465 in reply to 15485.461
My boyfriend was watching some of the videos today, and here is what he got from a guy's perpsective:

He said that by watching them interact on a daily basis (s pecially the first rehearsal HIP HOP week when they annouced they would be partners, and other scenes prior to the dances) he gets the idea that they known each other way before the pairing, that they might have even interacted beyond a simple HI or Hello...Why? Well because he says that most guys that have been dumped by an ex like Benji had would really be more careful in dealing with a girl, show or not. They would be more reserved and not feel as comfortable with a new person coming into the picture where intimacy (dancing together, touching etc...) would come to play.

He did not get the same reaction when he chose Natalie, he did not jump for joy because by then he was already invested in the prior partnership. Besides he also looked at them when Donny was chosen by Dimitry and he stated that the way Benji holds on to her longer means that he really does not want to let go but he has too...And he worries that perhaps this new partnership will not provide her with the support he has always give to her.

Kev told me something very interesting, he said that if the kissed on the set, that was not their first kiss at all...If it would have been their first kiss, knowing his background and her being a very reserved person they would have not dare because the intimacy was to great.

And last there is the pictures at the mall, Kev said "why in the world would I go shopping with a woman unless I was really invested in showing her how patient and caring about her things I could be..." He said men (and I know this because he does) hate to really go shopping with their women, it is a very intimate thing, trying out clothes, asking questions like, "Do I look fat?", "What do you think about this dress or that?" is a very intimate thing, and add the family to that little interaction, yeahp he likes her more than a crush, he is not shopping with Natalie, Allyson or Heidi, of where they there with them, no, this is more than a frienship.

The other thing Kev and I read was about him carrying her mask after the dance on Monday, Kev was like: "See? He is probably the guy that would carry her purse or tie her shoes if she need him to, so yeah he is really goo goo gaga and so is she by the way she looks at him."

I thought this was interesting, Kev and I have been dating for over a year and now that we live together he hates to go shopping, but he will do it for me, just to show me that he cares...What do you all think?

*************************************************************

~ Moose ~

14 comments:

Taylor said...

YAY FOR KEV!!!

Anonymous said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE'S FOR BENJELLE!

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR BENJELLE!!! I LOVE THEMMM

Anonymous said...

SQUEEEEEE. *bounces* this is why i love benjelle! they make me happy. :D

Anonymous said...

ok i just think this album about "body language" is sooooo cute!!!
http://s98.photobucket.com/
albums/l264/seosy/
BODY%20LANGUAGE/

you don't have to post the pics but i just wanted you to have a look at it

Anonymous said...

Nice, but we don't know for sure if they

:Kissed

: If that was DONYELLE'S Mask he was carrying

(could have very well been Travis)

Unless I am missing some news

Moose said...

Anonymous at 9:27: Thanks : D That's where I got a few of my pictures for the montage.

Anonymous at 9:37: There was speculation about it. I think it was decided very unlikely that he would be carrying Travis' mask, and made far more sense as evidence that they would see each other later that day (secret rondez-vous, anyone...??). There's no concrete evidence to that fact, but we live for the little details and speculations. Neither Benji nor Donyelle has yet to scream out, 'We're dating and madly in love', yet we have all deduced that possibility, and pray to the almighty fishstick god for its truth : D.

~ Moose ~

Taylor said...

Ora: I have no idea why its always doing that! :( I will go and try to fix it so that you can see it! yay!

Anonymous said...

BoDy LaNgUaGe =]

I love this stuff! please be more, or a link to the site it came from...

even though it does seem a little creepy how we're noticing all these little things, lol.

Moose said...

Erica, I think I put the link in one of the posts, but here it is, again: http://forums.fox.com/foxsytycd/messages/?msg=15485.1

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

Wow ...... that made me soooo happy!!! Their love is so true!!

Moose said...

Hi Mia and Kev!!! We love you, too!! : D As for those haters: Swat, swat!!

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

Kevin is so right and it's good that as a guy he sees it too. I was startin to wonder if it was only woman's insight

Anonymous said...

moose: thanks! eh, sorry I didnt find the link anywhere else...

woah, when I first saw Benji and Donyelle perform, it was the Top 14 Night, and I thought they were married too.. (like some lady thought on the Fox Forum) dang...