Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bad Editing?

Okay, I'm officially obsessing over this now... Everybody says that you can tell where the kiss is, because it's edited so badly, and that Benji's arm jumps down Donyelle's back. I see his arm move, but I see him moving it, like, right after the camera zooms out from the close-up of their hug. The video below is clipped from the Lindy Hop video I downloaded. Please take pity on my poor soul and show me where you can see the bad editing... *Pitiful Face*

Create your own video for free at www.onetruemedia.com


~ Moose ~

9 comments:

Taylor said...

OMG! Moose you are right! He did move his hand! But the other hand was not moved. It just jumped off of "DAHNYIEL'S" body when the camera zooms out.

Taylor said...

Im going to try putting the video in slow mo.

Anonymous said...

watch his head. in the close up shots it is directly to her right tucked into her neck. But at the beginning of the long shot it is hidden as he pulls away from her lips. squee!!

Moose said...

MWAHAHA - I'M RIGHT!!! WOOHOO!!! Lol (Gha - I mean 'shrimp'), I'll go look for those other things, now : D.

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

Ugh, I definitely see him move his head and his other arm, too. 'Shrimp', I give up.

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

moose you can tell by the postion of his hands and travis face and inplus they hugged longer then that.

Anonymous said...

i see the edit like u cant really see the transitions from travis clappin to -OMG something happened- then to the heart thing. if some can actual pictures of the end of the hug to travis' heart as in frame by frame i could analyse a bit more but i do see an edit.

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo lost!!!! I cannot see anything!!!! I wanna die!!!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»