Tuesday, July 25, 2006

New Blog

Since our story was lost in all the posts over here, I have decided to give it its own blog:

http://flamingfishstickfriends.blogspot.com/

Taylor: Naturally, I have sent you an invitation to join the staff, though I don't anticipate we will post anything more on the new blog, but rather use it as a place to read the wonderful comments (hint hint - EVERYBODY PLEASE GO COMMENT ON IT OVER THERE, whether you've commented here, or not... pleaaaaaase : D).

Question: Does anybody know how to make it so that my profile information doesn't appear on the blog? It's on that one, but not this one, and I don't want it to be on either.

~ Moose ~

3 comments:

Moose said...

Yay! Are you a west coast person, or are you just up at 4:30 in the morning (Hey, I was last night, so there's nothing wrong with that...)?

Thanks for the tip, even though I'm not entirely sure how to do that. I know there must be some way to just make it go away, 'cause it's not on here.....

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»