Monday, July 31, 2006

New Video!!!

Thank you ThallieMia for the link!!! Another big Moose lick for you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNT6gdXBDC4

Taylor: I should probably just email you about this, but, hey, I'm here and too lazy to open another window, soooooo... - How did you make your One True Media montage downloadable? People have asked me to do the same for mine.

Now I would like to point out that our very own Pineapple Princess gets to go to the taping tomorrow... Or rather today... *JEALOUS GLARE* I'm just kidding, I love ya! We're counting on you to keep your eyes open for some really great Benjelle moments, and, if it's not to much trouble, email me some spoilers to put up here (*bats eyelashes*) : D.

~ Moose ~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of Course!!!
Anything for Moose
Hahaha.....
Trust me im not
taking my eyes off them
Im just as obsessed!!
Haaha...
email you as soon as i get back

Taylor said...

Yay for Pinapple Princess!!!

Moose: I uploaded my montage of of my computer ontp megaupload. Or you can use yousendit or whatever you usually use.

Anonymous said...

Moose: Im on my way to the taping
i will type up the spoilers as soon as i get back! Byez!! love ya!
Muah...

Pineapple Princess

Moose said...

Pinaple Princess: MWAAAAAAAAH!!!

Taylor: Hmph, my computer's stupid... (A.K.A. I made it directly on One True Media, which charges me money to save it to my computer, so I can't do that.)

~ Moose ~

Moose said...

*Pineapple