Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tonight's Opening Routine

Well, it was no Ramalama, but it was... decent. The fact that Tyce choreographed it, alone, makes me like it. He just seems like the nicest guy, and does great choreograpy... The song annoyed me, though, 'cause the version from the movie is infinitely cooler, and has more than one story (I was expecting them to go through four of them - one for each girl). Sadly, I've never actually seen Chicago, but my sister says that the dance that goes with the other version of the song is better, too. Oh well, it was good enough. *SIGH* I miss Allison... *sniffle*

http://www.gofish.com/video.gfp?gfid=30-1043252

~ Moose ~

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I was expecting more than one story too! Grrr. Well I still like Tyce. He choreoed Benjelle's Broadway and Heidi and Benji's Broadway!! Who doesnt like Tyce???

Anonymous said...

I really really wanted more than just one story especially because Benjelle were dancing together (in the background, might I add, grrrrr) and they might have had a story together!!!

Anyway, I still liked the routine, but I wish they actually used the Chicago soundtrack. It would have sounded better.