Friday, July 28, 2006

Tyce Diorio

Seriously: Who doesn't love Tyce...?? He's got to be my favorite choreographer. I love choreography by some others, too (usually Shane Sparks, Mia Michaels, Alex de Silva (sp?), etc.). However, Tyce's choreography is ALWAYS outstanding (I've loved all his Broadway pieces, and the others - ESPECIALLY Allison (*sob*) and Ivan's contemporary!!!), AND he seems like a reaaaaally nice guy. He can always get outstanding performances out of the dancers without making them cry. : D

Just because I can:

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ Moose ~

5 comments:

Moose said...

'SHRIMP' I don't think I've ever not, like, LOVED one of his routines!!!

~ Moose ~

Anonymous said...

I Totally Agree!!
I always love his broadways
Oh my Goodness...
the prat i love the most is how he is SoOo positive....i love that

jannafaye said...

He was freaking out after the broadway yelling "perfect! perfect!"
He gets them to do what he wants without making them hate him (cough unlike mia cough).
Plus Allison and Ivan - gorgeous! If he can make Ivan do that...the man is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»